Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why and how personality doesn't matter

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
First let me state the fact that humans are animals and we became intelligent through evolution and slowly progressed.

Personality could be shown through words and actions but mostly though words. Now imagine humans didn't learn to speak and couldn't express their real personalities. How would females find their partners? Through looks. That's how it's always been and that's how it is. We can see that behavior in animals, they choose partners that are the best looking.
Fish - females choose their partners by size. Partner has to be as big as possible or she will reject him.
Birds - some bird species choose their partners by colour and wing sizes.
Lions - Female partners choose their partners by the size of their manes.
You get the point, animals choose their partners by looks.

Now, how are humans any different from animals? Simple answer: humans are not any different from animals except their intelligence.
Female animals do not choose their partners by "personality", they choose their partners by looks.

Humans are still instinctual and we have a lot of ancient instincts still in us. Humans are animals therefore human females choose their partners by their phenotypic traits. They look for best genes possible they can find. Even bad looking females want better genes. It's our evolution and evolution of every animal specie on the planet.

How is it possible to override thousand of years of evolution thorough a recent concept of personality.

Incelibate said:
How is it possible to override thousand of years of evolution thorough a recent concept of personality.

Exactly

I agree with you but what someone who doesn't could say is "But as you said we have intelligence. This is what makes us different from animals and what controls our istincts and makes us prefear personality over looks. Intelligence is what makes the difference."

How would you reply to that?

/u/ItsOverMyFriends said:
I agree with you but what someone who doesn't could say is "But as you said we have intelligence. This is what makes us different from animals and what controls our istincts and makes us prefear personality over looks. Intelligence is what makes the difference."

How would you reply to that?

I actually thought about that when making this thread ngl.

I would say that because instincts>intelligence. Instincts are hard to control and we have them without noticing it.
For example ( you could test it yourself with ur parents or friends tbh ), our instinct and evolution is to know when someone pours cold or hot water. It's not our intelligence that knows that but instinct and we don't notice that. When someone pours water from kettle without you knowing if it's from kettle or a cup and without seeing any steam, you know it's hot just by the sound. Animals don't have that instinct but we do. Stupid example I know but the fact is that our instincts are stronger than our intelligence.

Dont forget about power, if the guy was ugly but somehow the leader of his pack he'd get one.

it has already been proved, face =life

Incelibate said:

*million

Face shapes everything. A girl automatically thinks you have a good personality if your face is 8+. Even if you were an abusive piece of shit who beat her to a pulp every single day she'd stay and would stay quiet, as long as your looks stay the same.