Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why and how are foids friendly to guys they don’t intend to fuck?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Seriously, it’d be easier for my autist dumbass if they were straight out bitchy and tell me that I’m ugly and fuck off if they had no attraction to me - I would’ve roped a long time ago and save everyone the trouble. It happens several times this week alone — she’s nice, I get a little bolder, msg her, or ask for her number, and they just ghost me

but back to my question: why do foids do this sociopathic shit? It’s like a company that messages you “you’d be a great candidate”, but reject you once you apply

They mostly want orbiters, validation or they'll use you for something

Or they're just polite/cordial

Because they don't want to get beat up by a low inhib normie

They mostly want orbiters, validation or they'll use you for something

Or they're just polite/cordial
Exactly or just something to utilize as an emotional tampon when chad abuses her or some shit like that.

they all turn the same when ya make an advance if your ugly hahahahahaghahahaha :blackpill::blackpill:

Exactly or just something to utilize as an emotional tampon when chad abuses her or some shit like that.
Yeah that too. So many of the guys in the friendzone provide some emotional support while chad just abuses them or ignores them emotionally. Muh good personality tho

Dual mating strategy.

Women compartmentalize. Aggressive thuggish Chad for sex, tamer Chad for relationship, simp A for attention, simp B for buxx, simp C to be my emotional tampon, etc.

The way to avoid that trap is always making a move really fast if you really want to do it. Make a move and if you get rejected you cut the woman off and done. Less pain, less waste of time, less bullshit, less enabling women.

Being friends with women as an incel is a sure ticket to pain and frustration. Don't do it with yourself. It also diminishes the chances of success further (they'll usually be nonexistent anyways though if you're ugly or even a normie).

Last edited:
Yeah that too. So many of the guys in the friendzone provide some emotional support while chad just abuses them or ignores them emotionally. Muh good personality tho
tbh this is just a different form of cuckoldry that doesn't involve sex

A worst type of cuckoldry, in my opinion. At least betabuxers get pussy, these guys don't even have the chance of touching the girl.

For me cuckoldry is accepting a situation where a man is railing a foid you have feelings for without getting the hell out of it. Be it not only your wife but daughter, onitis, whatever.

That's why I call people "cucks".

They give you false hope and enjoys embarrassing you by rejecting you hard though text. Later she will tell and show her friends

Seriously, it’d be easier for my autist dumbass if they were straight out bitchy and tell me that I’m ugly and fuck off if they had no attraction to me - I would’ve roped a long time ago and save everyone the trouble. It happens several times this week alone — she’s nice, I get a little bolder, msg her, or ask for her number, and they just ghost me

but back to my question: why do foids do this sociopathic shit? It’s like a company that messages you “you’d be a great candidate”, but reject you once you apply
To put it simply, because it makes life easier. The less enemies you have, and the more people you're friendly with, the easier your life gets. Foids understand this, which is why their "kindness" is actually a calculated risk-reward analysis. For example, there's a chance(however slim) that in the future, she might need your help with something. Better to have you on good terms than bad right?

I don't even think this is exclusive to foids, it's just common sense. Like I personally don't want to go around being mean to people, because theres no benefit to me, only detriment. I'm not overtly kind or anything, but I at least try to be civil with everyone, so my life doesen't get harder than it already is.

Last edited:
A worst type of cuckoldry, in my opinion. At least betabuxers get pussy, these guys don't even have the chance of touching the girl.
Betabuxers provide economical support for a whore and her chad bf in exchange for sex. Orbiters provide emotional support in exchange for nothing. If you value sex a lot then the orbiter is clearly more cucked.
For me cuckoldry is accepting a situation where a man is railing a foid you have feelings for without getting the hell out of it. Be it not only your wife but daughter, onitis, whatever.

That's why I call people "cucks".
based

Fr man I would rather prefer if foids just straight up tell me to fuck off so I would not think of approaching them ever. Why tf do they play these games. First be nice to you and then tell you to fuck off if you try to get just a little bit closer? Just repulse me in the initial meeting so that I don't develop false hopes

and virtue signaling too:feelsclown:

Because men they won't ever have sex with will still shower her with unconditional support.
All simps must hang.

As an oldcel, my answer is because you weren't aggressive enough, she was expecting you to say "let's meet up at this place and fuck", instead you did the pathetic loverboy nonsense: "let's go get coffee" or "let's go to the movies".