Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why am I so ugly?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
How is it that I, and the rest of the trucel population, have literally nothing going for us in the looks department??? I don't understand how it's possible to be this fucking unlucky when it comes to the genetic lottery. Life as a subhuman is hell on earth, which is something only we would understand. What did we do to deserve such a fate?

Slave owners in a past life

I blame my parents, probably they ate shitty food or got themselves exposed to chemicals and ignored warnings .

Mom probably fell down the stairs while pregnant with me.

parents fault

Relatable, trueceldom goes even beyond shitty genes and crappy childhood. Its all that + worst luck. My brothers are taller than me, more nt than me, both had sex and multiple gfs.

It’s compensation for robbing and killing in a past life

How is it that I, and the rest of the trucel population, have literally nothing going for us in the looks department??? I don't understand how it's possible to be this fucking unlucky when it comes to the genetic lottery. Life as a subhuman is hell on earth, which is something only we would understand. What did we do to deserve such a fate?
do u mog him?

Worse when you see a hot foid but yoi know she will never be with you
It's over

Both my siblings are incredibly mentally disabled. Serious low IQ. I am the child who had the most pressure on. So on top of having brothers who cannot even properly communicate with me, I am grotesque and have never received a single compliment on my looks from a woman or a man ever. Its just that brutal. Its worse to think im not even the bottom of the barrel. There are even TRUER cels.

My dad beat my mother while she was preggo w/ me.

I blame my parents, probably they ate shitty food or got themselves exposed to chemicals and ignored warnings .

Science agrees that shitty food & chemicals could change your parents DNA, & that's why you might have that shitty DNA. Makes logical sense.

How is it that I, and the rest of the trucel population, have literally nothing going for us in the looks department??? I don't understand how it's possible to be this fucking unlucky when it comes to the genetic lottery. Life as a subhuman is hell on earth, which is something only we would understand. What did we do to deserve such a fat
Unlucky spawnpoint