Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why am I so out of fucking shape

L

LifeMaxxer

Legend
I just watched a TikTok of a bunch of black dudes doing flips and it triggered my resentment like no other. Im at the bottom 95% of physical strength despite working my fucking ass off. Fuck anyone who can do flips and bench a shit ton. It was all your genes fuck you

I also have shit strength genetics. Can’t bench above 135 pounds, and could never do a flip.

Learning how to do a backflip isn't hard at all if you are lean and below 30

I also have shit strength genetics. Can’t bench above 135 pounds, and could never do a flip.
How much do you think I could bench?

I put all my weights on one dumbbell and chest pressed with one arm and I could do 40lb for 9.

You think I could lift 135lb?

I'm naturally in SHAPE without ever having to gymmaxx tbh. I am also constantly thinking about FUCKING! 'noodlewhores' as well as their 'feet' 24/7 too.:feelsping:

Last edited:
How much do you think I could bench?

I put all my weights on one dumbbell and chest pressed with one arm and I could do 40lb for 9.

You think I could lift 135lb?
Don’t even worry about how much you can do in a 1 rep max. As I’ve said before, it is NOT WORTH THE INJURY RISK. Take this seriously. Stick to weights you can do for 8-15 reps. Just take your time. And no, you probably can’t bench 135 if you are only able to do 40 pounds dumbbells in just one hand. If you can press the 45s in both hands for good reps or the 50s, then you probably could barbell bench 135. Don’t rush it. Not worth lifelong injuries

I’ve been working out for over a year and still can’t get over 90 lbs. Maybe rotting in my youth didnt help but others live worse but are still stronger

Learning how to do a backflip isn't hard at all if you are lean and below 30
I don’t want to break my fucking neck. “Hard at all” my dick

I’ve been working out for over a year and still can’t get over 90 lbs. Maybe rotting in my youth didnt help but others live worse but are still stronger
That's brutal af

Sedentary living will enervate and atrophy the muscles while distorting the bones also.

Fuck. Don't listen to those faggots who tell you you're doing something wrong.

I am not a super strong or fit guy but I do a bit of calisthenics. I went from 0 to 5 pull ups in 2 years. I guess that it is something?

I also get envious when I see other men with good bodies and big muscles but I guess it what it is.

I should train more.

I am not a super strong or fit guy but I do a bit of calisthenics. I went from 0 to 5 pull ups in 2 years. I guess that it is something?

I also get envious when I see other men with good bodies and big muscles but I guess it what it is.

I should train more.
Going from 0-5 pull ups is impressive, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I also started at 0 pull ups. Eventually worked up to 8 on average, and sometimes 10 on an extra good day. It was hard af. I have crappy muscle genetics, and your baseline might be even worse than mine was, so an improvement that much is a lot. Think about it. You could literally do zero. Now you can do 5. That's from literally nothing to 5. Far more impressive than someone that could do 5 untrained being able to do 10 after training.

I only benched 100+ twice (100 and then 105 for one rep) and never again despite many months of trying. I plateaud at around 90lbs for a one rep max.

All that faggotry with the bulking, taking cold showers, not gooning, not eating slop and not playing video games and for what? To be an autistic, weak, skinnyfat, now 3/10 subhuman due to bloating failing at a 100 lbs bench press to be saved by Stacy LOL

I only benched 100+ twice (100 and then 105 for one rep) and never again despite many months of trying. I plateaud at around 90lbs for a one rep max.

All that faggotry with the bulking, taking cold showers, not gooning, not eating slop and not playing video games and for what? To be an autistic, weak, skinnyfat, now 3/10 subhuman due to bloating failing at a 100 lbs bench press to be saved by Stacy LOL
True story by the way, I failed a 100lbs bench with no spotter and a Stacy nearby (my age btw) had to come save my ass

Brutal af. Taking cold showers is BS though, and actually hurts muscle gains. It's literally torturing yourself for no reason. Some people just aren't made for strength. 135 was my plateau of strength. I'm 155 pounds body weight. What about you?

Going from 0-5 pull ups is impressive, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I also started at 0 pull ups. Eventually worked up to 8 on average, and sometimes 10 on an extra good day. It was hard af. I have crappy muscle genetics, and your baseline might be even worse than mine was, so an improvement that much is a lot. Think about it. You could literally do zero. Now you can do 5. That's from literally nothing to 5. Far more impressive than someone that could do 5 untrained being able to do 10 after training.
Working out is super anoying because you cant do much in a day.

for example if I want to become a better guitar player quickly, I can just play for 4 hours every day and get a lot better in like 1 month. This doesnt work with muscle training because the body needs rest. This is so demotivating

True story by the way, I failed a 100lbs bench with no spotter and a Stacy nearby (my age btw) had to come save my ass
That's gotta be one of the most humiliating things to experience man. Sorry that happened to you

I just watched a TikTok of a bunch of black dudes doing flips and it triggered my resentment like no other. Im at the bottom 95% of physical strength despite working my fucking ass off. Fuck anyone who can do flips and bench a shit ton. It was all your genes fuck you
Take roids

Brutal af. Taking cold showers is BS though, and actually hurts muscle gains. It's literally torturing yourself for no reason. Some people just aren't made for strength. 135 was my plateau of strength. I'm 155 pounds body weight. What about you?
I was about 150 at the time but dropped down to 120 since around February.

Working out is super anoying because you cant do much in a day.

for example if I want to become a better guitar player quickly, I can just play for 4 hours every day and get a lot better in like 1 month. This doesnt work with muscle training because the body needs rest. This is so demotivating
I know. Took me 2 years to get from 135 pounds body weight to 155 pounds. After all that work, I'm still less muscular than the average untrained man, and that hurts. I also have a lifelong hip injury because of my subhuman hip genetics. Surgery failed to fix it.

Holy shit, losing that much weight and getting that small must feel awful. I feel like a weak piece of shit when I accidentally lost 5 pounds of body weight.

That's gotta be one of the most humiliating things to experience man. Sorry that happened to you
Thank you for your sympathy :feelsrope:

Holy shit, losing that much weight and getting that small must feel awful. I feel like a weak piece of shit when I accidentally lost 5 pounds of body weight.
The difference between us is I always felt like a weakling :feelskek:. Though I'm sure it was almost all fat anyway, since my ectomorph dogshit genes are allergic to building muscle

Thank you for your sympathy :feelsrope:
No problem. I know what it feels like. It's awful
The difference between us is I always felt like a weakling :feelskek:. Though I'm sure it was almost all fat anyway, since my ectomorph dogshit genes are allergic to building muscle
I was a giga weakling before puberty man. At age 14, I was only like 80 pounds and skinny af. Got teased every day in school for it. Despite not being a muscle mogger, at least I'm not a bully magnet now.

I know. Took me 2 years to get from 135 pounds body weight to 155 pounds. After all that work, I'm still less muscular than the average untrained man, and that hurts. I also have a lifelong hip injury because of my subhuman hip genetics. Surgery failed to fix it.
I have a lifelong injury on my left shoulder. Nothing that seriously affects my life and mobility but still, any kind of pain is very annoying, specially when working out.

Your hip is something that you have to use everytime you move, brutal.

All the best brocel.

I have a lifelong injury on my left shoulder. Nothing that seriously affects my life and mobility but still, any kind of pain is very annoying, specially when working out.

Your hip is something that you have to use everytime you move, brutal.

All the best brocel.
Injuries are awful man. My hip doesn't bother me when walking, but it has hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fix. Every time I try to move it past 90 degrees flexion, it binds up. Meaning to pick stuff up off the ground, I have to bend at the spine instead of the hips, so I never lift anything heavy from down low unless I have to. Your shoulder definitely would suck. Any idea what is wrong with it?

No problem. I know what it feels like. It's awful

I was a giga weakling before puberty man. At age 14, I was only like 80 pounds and skinny af. Got teased every day in school for it. Despite not being a muscle mogger, at least I'm not a bully magnet now.
I think I was the same at that age. Fucking foids never have to go through this mog shit and compete for strength/size/ability. Foids virtually never get bullied

Too broke for that shit, and it's hard to get here, not to mention I don't wanna lose my hair.
There are affordable alternatives that produce great results. Worth looking into.

I think I was the same at that age. Fucking foids never have to go through this mog shit and compete for strength/size/ability. Foids virtually never get bullied
I know. Their lives are so ridiculously easy it's frightening. They have so little expectations placed on them and can get love and sex even if they totally let themselves go

I know. Their lives are so ridiculously easy it's frightening. They have so little expectations placed on them and can get love and sex even if they totally let themselves go
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Brutal.

Injuries are awful man. My hip doesn't bother me when walking, but it has hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fix. Every time I try to move it past 90 degrees flexion, it binds up. Meaning to pick stuff up off the ground, I have to bend at the spine instead of the hips, so I never lift anything heavy from down low unless I have to. Your shoulder definitely would suck. Any idea what is wrong with it?
I broke my colar bone when I was a kid.

I needed surgery to properly fix it but guess what, I grew up in a shit country so no surgery. My colar bone didnt heal correctly and so as result I lost a bit of flexibility. Like everytime I fully stretch my arm I feel pain.

I needed surgery to properly fix it but guess what, I grew up in a shit country so no surgery. My colar bone didnt heal correctly and so as result I lost a bit of flexibility. Like everytime I fully stretch my arm I feel pain.
Damn that's brutal. All it would have taken is one surgery and it would have been fixed. Damn man, that sucks. Truly

I should train more.
100%. It took me a while just to hang from the bar with one hand for 10 seconds otherwise it would burn. I think it took 4-5 months to get a pull up from the air.

Even now, 7+ months later, I need a boost from the ground the be able to do 4 pull ups. If I start from the air, I can barely do 1. Literally how are we that out of shape?

Did you also rot and just lay down all day in your youth? I’m 21 but up until 16, all I did was lay down, jack off, and go to school. 0 real strength based exercise

Last edited:
I am also 120, do you feel better and stronger after losing that much weight? Or do you feel better now but are weaker?

Sedentary living will enervate and atrophy the muscles while distorting the bones also.
I was sedentary from 8-16, layed in bed a lot. I also used to eat very little. One big meal at the end of the day. Considering this took place in developmental years, I probably can’t reverse it anytime soon. Maybe in half a decade.

Hip problems, collarbone problems, being ‘weak’. This is the gift that keeps on giving. Being a framelet truly is a brutal thing.

backflipping is a fakecel trait

100%. It took me a while just to hang from the bar with one hand for 10 seconds otherwise it would burn. I think it took 4-5 months to get a pull up from the air.

Even now, 7+ months later, I need a boost from the ground the be able to do 4 pull ups. If I start from the air, I can barely do 1. Literally how are we that out of shape?

Did you also rot and just lay down all day in your youth? I’m 21 but up until 16, all I did was lay down, jack off, and go to school. 0 real strength based exercise
Yeah brother, i only started exercising at 17. But to be honest even today I havent really put in the effort. I only workout when I feel like it and I dont have a diet.

I started to bulk last week and yesterday I created my exercise routine.

Anyways, yes, I can do 5 pull ups from the air. If I do them with a boost I can probably do more. To be able to do more pull ups you just need to keep doing pull ups and some easier variations. Good luck.

I am also 120, do you feel better and stronger after losing that much weight? Or do you feel better now but are weaker?
I feel better but weaker. Definitely less subhuman in the face

This is true. Humans were not created to be sitting in a chair for 5+ hours in front of a screen or watching lessons in class.
Humans were supposed to be moving. hunting, building, fighting, walking, working, running and... REPRODUCING.

JFL I am much weaker, I only eat like 1200 calories a day most of it protein and I only do bicep curls and shit like that I dont have proper gym just dumbells but I cant lift much its sad.