Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY am i so fat ugly and stupid it cant all be me

ihateholes

ihateholes

Greycel
I am 25 live in the usa and have pure full Germanic blood and I STILL cant get laid:feelsUgh:. It cant all be me. I get it ok im obese and im missing two of my front teeth and i live with my parents but cmon there has to be somebody out there. Chads get to walk around and fuck all the stacey whores he wants but i cant even get people to look at me and im stuck in my room shining my funko pops and wanting to #blackpill myself:feelsautistic::blackpill:.
At school Chad bullies me. He calls me round and laughs with his friends. UGH. Then I look at Stacey, and dream about what chad gets and ill never have. That is what keeps me up at night. My parents tell me its okay but i dont trust my whore mother and cuck dad.
How do you brocels deal with the stress and who you are. I cant take this shit much longer:feelsrope:

obvious troll is obvious

ur an It member posting this so u can screenshot it for reddit

And another troll/fake reported.

It’s over if you don’t look like Logan Paul.

I am 25 live in the usa and have pure full Germanic blood and I STILL cant get laid:feelsUgh:. It cant all be me. I get it ok im obese and im missing two of my front teeth and i live with my parents but cmon there has to be somebody out there. Chads get to walk around and fuck all the stacey whores he wants but i cant even get people to look at me and im stuck in my room shining my funko pops and wanting to #blackpill myself:feelsautistic::blackpill:.
At school Chad bullies me. He calls me round and laughs with his friends. UGH. Then I look at Stacey, and dream about what chad gets and ill never have. That is what keeps me up at night. My parents tell me its okay but i dont trust my whore mother and cuck dad.
How do you brocels deal with the stress and who you are. I cant take this shit much longer:feelsrope:
Ok GrAYcel