Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I innately nice?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
It seems like some people show you more respect when you're an asshole. The thing is, I treat everyone nicely and go from there. What makes me want to rage is when someone responds to me rudely when I'm genuinely (I'm always genuine) nice with them, especially when it's a cunt. I can be a dick too, but not for long because it doesn't feel right.

a lot of people have told me that i'm a fun guy to be around but they tell me i just "look angry" all the time. i guess they haven't realised i'm just an ugly manlet LMAO:kys::kys:

I am a decent person and i am always respectful to people to i guess it comes down to how ypu are raised

a lot of people have told me that i'm a fun guy to be around but they tell me i just "look angry" all the time. i guess they haven't realised i'm just an ugly manlet LMAO:kys::kys:
Angry/ugly synonymous from my experience

Your attitude should depends on the individual attitude of the individual you are interacting with.

I'm done being nice to people, they treat you like trash. Nice guys finish last

I'm done being nice to people, they treat you like trash. Nice guys finish last

Being unattractive and rude doesn't help.

Neither does being unattractive and nice.

Do the maths.

I've been told that a lot, that I always look mad. I'm sorry, I didn't create my fuckin' face.

Being unattractive and rude doesn't help.

Neither does being unnattractive and nice.

Do the maths.
Why be nice to people who treat you like trash? Its up to you.

idk how i act i haven't had enough interactions

Because you seek approval from others by being incel. And you offer them friend/ compassion capital in the hopes that htey will be drawn to you from such pathetic measures.
But in reality you don't want friends. You just want to level up your position from incel to being included in some rank and file. Part of our evolutionary pressures.
This applies to most all mankind. People want prominence/ conquest. It's a part of the self centric stream of spirit. We will always ditch/ derogate/ betray people once we feel that our inner sense of primality upscaling is present. Which it usually become when people do it to US. When we ultimately realize, through pain or prominence/ affluence/ logic that people are not looking for genuine friendship. That people are looking for higher and higher social/ hierarchical/ primarchical capital. Hence why people buy cars/ buy makeup/ buy cosmetic surgery. Because all inclusion/ positivity is only based genuinely on rank and file markers of prominence and judgment. OF BEING A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING. And that is quantified not really by your good nature. The moralarchy is one of the least prominent hierarchies for most people in affluence like most people in the 1st world. The hierarchy quantifier is based on our primal nature (I.E. primarchy) and loves the dominarchs. The most dominant/ eerily ethereally eminent people in the world. Who always retain that position of being the strongest presence in the room. Accessorized by their looks, charms, powers, presence, shadows, genes, family ,etc. etc. etc. they have all of this. And keeps the maws of societies open in amazement like a deer in the headlights of his glory.

It's not even just "looks". Although they are a major component, and the markers of mankind's value can probably be mostly determined by the looks chart. As unproducible features... (insofar as we know) the inbornarchy, are a more/ most difficult medium of gaining value. Aside from being a world leader... but even then the fact that with enough power/ determination/ cunning/ skill/ crudeness that there are mediums to seizing the power of the powerful... makes it less of an ethereal eminence. When you are good looking you have lineal/ natural force/ universal legacy command over women. And they lust after that.

The thing is, status, money, looks, prominence, prowess, power, etc. these are substances that create hormonal harmony with women. One they hunger for. While it's not dependent on looks... the main thing is that no matter WHAT base criteria a girl has, it's this.
Their base criteria is predicated primarily on a man having all of the features she wants in perfect blend with her hormonal/ financial/ life position hungerment/ desire. And the thing is, is that none of those characteristics on the checklist are common. They're supposed to be the exceptions in the rough. Women are creatures of refinement. Only the bargain basement bitches (and trust me, ONLY... ONLY those who can't get any in this internet/ tinder age) will pick men with characteristics that are common. Because their loneliness and low self esteem will just be happy with anyone who can have the right amount of a certain thing, whether common or not, to fulfill her hormonal hunger. Usually girls who feel lonely and worthless will like any guy who courts them. Or just those who need any substance at all.

All of the cahracteristics that pose up one's true individual definement. Any individual can get a charizard card. But it's the more rare/ difficult to attain/ exclusive to you traits that women desire.

Women have a more broad ranging criteria the more unimportant they feel. And women have a more perfect footing requirement the higher they feel about themselves, or inspite of their feelings/ perceptions... the more they feel they deserve. Many women will try for it, but many of them will think they're too unworthy and will just quit. The more value a woman has, the more likely they're willing to predicate their criteria on men who have distinctive/ individual-inborn-genetic dependent traits of value.

Last edited:
Because you seek approval from others by being incel. And you offer them friend/ compassion capital in the hopes that htey will be drawn to you from such pathetic measures.
But in reality you don't want friends. You just want to level up your position from incel to being included in some rank and file. Part of our evolutionary pressures.
This applies to most all mankind. People want prominence/ conquest. It's a part of the self centric stream of spirit. We will always ditch/ derogate/ betray people once we feel that our inner sense of primality upscaling is present. Which it usually become when people do it to US. When we ultimately realize, through pain or prominence/ affluence/ logic that people are not looking for genuine friendship. That people are looking for higher and higher social/ hierarchical/ primarchical capital. Hence why people buy cars/ buy makeup/ buy cosmetic surgery. Because all inclusion/ positivity is only based genuinely on rank and file markers of prominence and judgment. OF BEING A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING. And that is quantified not really by your good nature. The moralarchy is one of the least prominent hierarchies for most people in affluence like most people in the 1st world. The hierarchy quantifier is based on our primal nature (I.E. primarchy) and loves the dominarchs. The most dominant/ eerily ethereally eminent people in the world. Who always retain that position of being the strongest presence in the room. Accessorized by their looks, charms, powers, presence, shadows, genes, family ,etc. etc. etc. they have all of this. And keeps the maws of societies open in amazement like a deer in the headlights of his glory.

It's not even just "looks". Although they are a major component, and the markers of mankind's value can probably be mostly determined by the looks chart. As unproducible features... (insofar as we know) the inbornarchy, are a more/ most difficult medium of gaining value. Aside from being a world leader... but even then the fact that with enough power/ determination/ cunning/ skill/ crudeness that there are mediums to seizing the power of the powerful... makes it less of an ethereal eminence. When you are good looking you have lineal/ natural force/ universal legacy command over women. And they lust after that.

The thing is, status, money, looks, prominence, prowess, power, etc. these are substances that create hormonal harmony with women. One they hunger for. While it's not dependent on looks... the main thing is that no matter WHAT base criteria a girl has, it's this.
Their base criteria is predicated primarily on a man having all of the features she wants in perfect blend with her hormonal/ financial/ life position hungerment/ desire. And the thing is, is that none of those characteristics on the checklist are common. They're supposed to be the exceptions in the rough. Women are creatures of refinement. Only the bargain basement bitches (and trust me, ONLY... ONLY those who can't get any in this internet/ tinder age) will pick men with characteristics that are common. Because their loneliness and low self esteem will just be happy with anyone who can have the right amount of a certain thing, whether common or not, to fulfill her hormonal hunger. Usually girls who feel lonely and worthless will like any guy who courts them. Or just those who need any substance at all.

All of the cahracteristics that pose up one's true individual definement. Any individual can get a charizard card. But it's the more rare/ difficult to attain/ exclusive to you traits that women desire.

Women have a more broad ranging criteria the more unimportant they feel. And women have a more perfect footing requirement the higher they feel about themselves, or inspite of their feelings/ perceptions... the more they feel they deserve. Many women will try for it, but many of them will think they're too unworthy and will just quit. The more value a woman has, the more likely they're willing to predicate their criteria on men who have distinctive/ individual-inborn-genetic dependent traits of value.

You're wrong about me, lmao. No doubt this applies to some people, but not me. I don't seek approval and I don't ACT nice, I just am. I don't try to make friends and I definitely don't try to fit in. I've NEVER backstabbed anyone nor done anything malicious to a person. I'm honest to a fault and will admit when I'm wrong (I'm not perfect, but I'm too introspective to be a piece of shit).

I'm usually okay, but honestly... always on the defense. Even if it's someone I know, I just realize I can be betrayed by an acquaintance as quickly as I can say "fuck", therefore, I never cling onto anyone and call them a "friend", because then I have to end up with "guilt" after the fact. The fact of the matter is, don't get too close to people and you won't get disappointed. Most people are "okay" for the most part, but generally I don't try to argue with anyone anymore (IRL) since arguments just lead to resentment and awkwardness (I would know..)

THIS - Couldn't have explained it any better.

THIS - Couldn't have explained it any better.

Well, it doesn't apply to me, so his stance is moot. Writing a lot of words can fool less intelligent people into automatically agreeing with someone's position/opinion.

eugenicist the essaycel is at it again

I'm not really good at being toxic or rude. At best I'll be sarcastically rude, in response to something that provoked that response from me. I'm generally nice to everyone regardless of what happens.

To my memory, I've only gotten angry once or twice, like expressively angry, in my life. I have a twin brother who's the perfect opposite of me, so I always got to see the results of being an asshole first hand and kind of decided at a young age never to be like him. My resolve in this matter is pretty firm still, and coincidentally the only acts of expressive anger in my life have been fights with him when he's beyond crossed a line. There are of course things that make me angry but I'll just swallow it or let it smolder until it dissipates.

So, for me, I'm innately nice because I have a reason for why I don't want to be an asshole. Even if I suffer and lose because of it I will never stoop to the level of my twin brother or cause trouble for the people around me with my carelessness.

You're wrong about me, lmao. No doubt this applies to some people, but not me. I don't seek approval and I don't ACT nice, I just am. I don't try to make friends and I definitely don't try to fit in. I've NEVER backstabbed anyone nor done anything malicious to a person. I'm honest to a fault and will admit when I'm wrong (I'm not perfect, but I'm too introspective to be a piece of shit).
Because you're not aware of yourself, and haven't ever had a moment of primal affluence by which you can see that gaining approval for people just brought you personal happiness at the expense of being alpha. So then you'd feel empty and become chadesque in your attitude towards people. We're vainful and it leads to corruption.

Everything I'm saying is latent possibility.

Because you're not aware of yourself, and haven't ever had a moment of primal affluence by which you can see that gaining approval for people just brought you personal happiness at the expense of being alpha. So then you'd feel empty and become chadesque in your attitude towards people. We're vainful and it leads to corruption.

I'm very aware of myself which is why what you said simply doesn't apply to me. I'm sure you put effort into writing it, and it does apply to other people, just not me. Are you saying everyone is rude by default and only pretend to be "nice"? Because again, that's definitely the case for A LOT of people, but I'm not two-faced like that. I don't have a hidden agenda nor do I use people to get my way, honest.

I already said that I'm introspective and am always in my head. I constantly analyze situations; why I do what I do, if what I did was right or wrong, why someone said what they said, etc etc. I also suffer from being an empath; I soak up other people's emotions and care too much what others think, but I've become mostly numb to it through the years.

I've tried "acting" rude and it doesn't feel right to me; I see no reason to be that way. After a couple of days, I revert back to the way I always was.

How about you, how do you treat people?

Last edited:
I'm very aware of myself which is why what you said simply doesn't apply to me. I'm sure you put effort into writing it, and it does apply to other people, just not me. Are you saying everyone is rude by default and only pretend to be "nice"? Because again, that's definitely the case for A LOT of people, but I'm not two-faced like that. I don't have a hidden agenda nor do I use people to get my way, honest.

I already said that I'm introspective and am always in my head. I constantly analyze situations; why I do what I do, if what I did was right or wrong, why someone said what they said, etc etc. I also suffer from being an empath; I soak up other people's emotions and care too much what others think, but I've become mostly numb to it through the years.

I've tried "acting" rude and it doesn't feel right to me; I see no reason to be that way. After a couple of days, I revert back to the way I always was.

How about you, how do you treat people?
Everyone is tyrannical by default. They are only nice to be the mortar to the bricks that fall on their life, so that they don't get hurt. We develop subconscious fears/ qualms about exertion/ manifestation because we think we're not able to create a momentum stream of success.

Women don't like introspective people. But it's unrealistic for women to expect incels to not be introspective since life isn't simple for them. Success goes to primarchs/ dominarchs like chads. Women think men being mentally engaged is beta. They want to get with primality.

People are rude by default, and they just get cornered by conditions by which they have to be more strategic. It's just that people are so worthless that they feel like the only validation they'll ever get is if they make their approach to people SUCCEED at any cost. I.E. people pleasers. People like this feel that the other people hold the worthiness capital that they need vicarious validation of in order, with the sub-ingratiation, apply it within themselves.

I treat people with the desire to become on top. That's all you're going to get from people. Success isn't something you chase, it's what you acquire by who you become. You have to make people THINK that's what you are. Not something chasing them, but something they want from you. And sometimes, you can hormonally enhunger people even when you chase them with properly paced social manipulation. But you need primal capital to do it. You can't be RSD tyler with a girl typically out of your domain.