Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why am i here

brainless442

brainless442

Recruit
★★★
the question that everyone is afraid to think about it because it bursts their bubbles why are we here in this prison world where we suffer everyday especially us incels i beelieve we are the most shitted on people on face of the planet. like cmon now atleast this fucking jew system can give us compensation like free housing car and money so we dont become joker in real life

the question that everyone is afraid to think about it because it bursts their bubbles why are we here in this prison world where we suffer everyday especially us incels i beelieve we are the most shitted on people on face of the planet. like cmon now atleast this fucking jew system can give us compensation like free housing car and money so we dont become joker in real life
To be a good goy slave

ur here to serve (((the elites)))

for me its a test of suffering. Can you think of anything worse than my life? no you can’t

i am on this planet in this life to annoy the ever living shit out of normies. With my stench, my annoying voice and with words and statements said with out most determination and speed so intense that it could be classified as blunt force trauma

with a face so ugly that normies look in the oppsite direction, not daring to even look in my general direction. With my depts of knowledge i will use to kill the mood for any occasion. I have become cringe destroyer of social settings

Last edited:
i am on this planet in this life to annoy the ever living shit out of normies. With my stench, my annoying voice and with words and statements said with out most determination and speed so intense that it could be classified as blunt force trauma
i wish ican just go outside and beat everyone up

i wish ican just go outside and beat everyone up
And then they wonder why ostracized men go crazy eventually and commit violence. This is why. They expect you to be a good slave, work hard and never harm anyone while getting shat on and humilated everyday

And then they wonder why ostracized men go crazy eventually and commit violence. This is why. They expect you to be a good slave, work hard and never harm anyone while getting shat on and humilated everyday
agreed with you we are tired of getting punched everyday by this society

It's because of my bad personality and poor hygiene