Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why am i here?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Why do i live? Its not about getting pussies, its about losing life, not getting trough it. Im not even side character in this game which name is "life". When my more chaddish classmates win tournaments, get admiration from both girls and guys what leads them to want to achieve even more, im just sitting in front of my laptop. They're rich or at least normal, when im poor. They have masculine, harmonic faces, not model faces, but they dont need to be models, its cope. I dont. They have aesthetic masculine bodies. I dont. Why? Why do i here? Why my face prevent me from LIVING LIFE? Why?

Getting pussies is just by-effect, i would reject it tbh, just to live life

Cope or rope, bro. I like to think it was never that comfortable to live a life of escapism.

Fucking bullshit to be young and see, how life already started to pass me by. When someone achieve something, progress and get rewards, I stand in one place. But what can i do? Can i do something?

Fucking bullshit to be young and see, how life already started to pass me by. When someone achieve something, progress and get rewards, I stand in one place. But what can i do? Can i do something?

No, there's absolutely fucking nothing you can do. You're a hideous subhuman, just like me. We were destined to never reproduce and be alone without love. We're both fucking hideous. It's over for us.

No, there's absolutely fucking nothing you can do. You're a hideous subhuman, just like me. We were destined to never reproduce and be alone without love. We're both fucking hideous. It's over for us.
And what kills me is that the only people who undestand me are here!!! My fucking mom dont understand when i say i dont want to get haircut because every haircut looks shit on me, i cant pull buzzcut, nor long hair due to skull and hairline. "You're overthinking this, you're so boring, stop being like that" - thats what she said to me. Fucking stupid people. I hate them. I hate their stupidity, they're scared to swallow blackpill and they make me alone because of this. I HATE THIS WORLD.

I just think life is about making the best of your time and having good times on this planet. Sadly our lives are pathetic so what the fuck are we supposed to do. Just rot and eventually ROPE??

I just think life is about making the best of your time and having good times on this planet. Sadly our lives are pathetic so what the fuck are we supposed to do. Just rot and eventually ROPE??
I wish i kned and do money to live rich life at least. I could fucking dominate people. Kill whoever i want, buy what i want, be where i want, provoce someone and then dominate him with money to boost myself.

And what kills me is that the only people who undestand me are here!!! My fucking mom dont understand when i say i dont want to get haircut because every haircut looks shit on me, i cant pull buzzcut, nor long hair due to skull and hairline. "You're overthinking this, you're so boring, stop being like that" - thats what she said to me. Fucking stupid people. I hate them. I hate their stupidity, they're scared to swallow blackpill and they make me alone because of this. I HATE THIS WORLD.

I understand your pain and suffering, I look fucking hideous with any haircut as well. Many normies love preaching the haircut meme, but I've tried every single haircut -- still a subhuman.

I understand your pain and suffering, I look fucking hideous with any haircut as well. Many normies love preaching the haircut meme, but I've tried every single haircut -- still a subhuman.
At least i know that there is someone who understand me. Thank you man.

Listen I know it is tempting to compare yourself to others but the less you do it the less horrible you feel. If you can't live a succesful life at least try live a happy one by doing things you like.

I live for video games. If they didn't exist, neither would I.

atleast you guys have hair. Just imagine being a bald ethnic incel. I bet even you guys will laugh at me.

Rope or cope, yea why bother that much, life is preset you either got it or you dont, hard work is just cope if you have wealthy family you have easier acces to superior food gym and can looks max if you rich you dont need to earn respect if your poor your trash

Go monk and die one