Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I being punished?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
I'm too shy to ask girls out. Why don't they ask me out, instead? All they have to do is ask me and I'll have to say yes. I'd just have to. But none of them will because I am not good enough. If they really did love me, they would take the chance, wouldn't they? If I was really good enough, they would take 5 seconds to ask me out if it meant a chance at eternal bliss, right? Thousands of females and not a single one to walk up to me and say "Hey, wanna go out sometime?" Just make it easy on me - make it a yes or no question. You already know I'm a shy aspie and you have the courage to do something at least, so just go a step further and fucking ask me out instead of trying to get me to do something. I've already tried to ask a girl out and she brutally rejected me, why would I try that again?

if a girl smiles at you when you look at them and doesn't look away or give a grotesque face, its not entirely over.

They don't ask you because you're ugly

WorldRulerAisha said:
if a girl smiles at you when you look at them and doesn't look away or give a grotesque face, its not entirely over.

That's not true, they are just being nice.

Dekim said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
cope

WorldRulerAisha said:
Dekim said:
WorldRulerAisha said:
cope
cope

WorldRulerAisha said:

I work in retail, and girls smile at me even when they are with their bfs... what you gonna say now, that they are ready too cuck their bfs for me? 

If people smile at you, they are just being nice, a smile is not an ioi.

Dekim said:
I work in retail, and girls smile at me even when they are with their bfs... what you gonna say now, that they are ready too cuck their bfs for me? 

im in retail also, and women dont look at me after they see me, so i guess we experience different.

i dont think i am that ugly

Dekim said:

This. People smile at me all the time, women and men. It doesn't mean anything most of the time. The only way it's an ioi is if you get her digits and she doesn't ignore your texts. Then you know if she's feelin you tbh. 

Not that I have a experience with this though...

[video=dailymotion]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6by4xr[/video]

Forget that, you take your chances and ask a girl out and she'd say no anyway

Thinking like you are about a girl doing it is much wishful thinking

takurak said:
Forget that, you take your chances and ask a girl out and she'd say no anyway
Thinking like you are about a girl doing it is much wishful thinking

this. jfl if you think a girl will EVER approach you unless you're a legit chad.