Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I being called a fakecel?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
I am 250 pounds and riddled with acne every on my body, my hairline is receding, I’ve never had a real conversation with a girl or had one as a friend, I’ve never hugged kissed or dated a girl before I rarely even talked to them, I have a speech impediment and no fucking friends, I spend everyday in my room or working. The mods have accepted my account when I joined so I ask this, why am I being called a fakecel? I thought I would find like minded people here to talk to but I’ve only been rejected, why? If you don’t like my posts then ignore them why call for my account to be banned? I’m not asking for pity just an answer on why so many people here are quick to use the word fakecel when they have no idea who I am? Can any mods give their opinion?

People got triggered because a tranny (who is a biological female) accepted to go to a date with you

>username
> greycel