Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why all noodlewhores no matter the country want white cocks

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Asians look all the same, they have been living isolated for so long they basically are inbred, thus the same looks, maybe some have darker skin but that's it
They are very inbred and basically all related to each other

It's like when noodlewhores get upset when we ask are you from China? Like why, you literally all look the same stupid noodle

Their genes are just shit
They need .is cocks to be imported into Japan China korea and other chink chong shitholes

Those countries should import diverse incel community to help them breed those inbred stupid noodlewhores

Basically in asia, noodlewhores refuse to breed, because they want whitu cocku or bbc or curry cocku

Each incel should be given 30 noodlewhores fuck, state payed by wageslaves

I want a noodlewhore. I’m white, so why aren’t they begging for my incel cock?

curry cocku
They don't want Curry cocku nobody wants Indian men what planet are you from? There is a rare exception where you would find a Indian chad with a Becky I have seen it with my own two eyes but that one exception does not overturn the rule Indian men in the western not getting laid like they say they are in fact Asian men are probably slain much more than Indian men are but I'm not sure I don't even care

Heard Indians get free visas to japan with the recent deal we made

Jbc in japan?

Any white guy can ascend in Asia tbh.

They don't want Curry cocku nobody wants Indian men what planet are you from? There is a rare exception where you would find a Indian chad with a Becky I have seen it with my own two eyes but that one exception does not overturn the rule Indian men in the western not getting laid like they say they are in fact Asian men are probably slain much more than Indian men are but I'm not sure I don't even care
Curries sandniggers and nighers won't ask for concent they would just rape noodlewhores

Indian men in the western not getting laid like they say they are in fact Asian men are probably slain much more than Indian men are but I'm not sure I don't even care
An Indian simply needs to be lower inhib than the average Asian to get mid Asian girls. So basically smile and make eye contact and you're Chadpreet in comparison to Asian studycels.