Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why ALL foids are such nasty whores

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★
All i want is girl that will be loyal and virgin its literally bare bones of standarts but without even something so simple i would have completely no self-respect. If i was attractive my options would be only pumping and dumping its better than nothing but still depressing that in this day and age its almost impossible to find wife material girl all there is all those nasty whores might fucking strangle one out of rage if i ever get to fuck one (in minecraft roleplay server)

True. The way they talk to the camera on their Tiktoks is disgusting. How fucking stupid can one be?

All i want is girl that will be loyal and virgin its literally bare bones of standarts but without even something so simple i would have completely no self-respect. If i was attractive my options would be only pumping and dumping its better than nothing but still depressing that in this day and age its almost impossible to find wife material girl all there is all those nasty whores might fucking strangle one out of rage if i ever get to fuck one (in minecraft roleplay server)