Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why abortion is ok while euthanasia not?

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
Why soyciety lets femons to kill their offspring freely just because the chad didn't use a fucking condom before sex but I can't kill myself in peace because of the "every life is important":soy: bullshit?

Rules don't apply to females, they are the golden cattle you can't criticize.

Gynocentrism
Rules don't apply to females, they are the golden cattle you can't criticize.
Females have the absolute power in so(y)ciety, their word literally means life or death. Their word can turn a worthless clumb of cells/parasite (as femorrhoids like to call unborn children nowdays) into a valuable human being worth saving protecting. If someone killed a pregnant femorroid on the way to the abortion clinic he would be charged with double murder, if she successfully went to the abortion clinic she would make a funny (TM) Tik Tok video about and so(y)ciety would cheer. The father has no reproductive rights in any regard. Literal foid worshipping and completely degenerate.

isn't assisted suicide legal in some places? Or you could just do it yourself

Lmao you think your government would let its pigs escape the pen that easily?

Can't make capital from someone who's 6 feet under

isn't assisted suicide legal in some places? Or you could just do it yourself
i don't want to take the chance of failing it and living as a vegetable rest of my life

Why soyciety lets femons to kill their offspring freely just because the chad didn't use a fucking condom before sex but I can't kill myself in peace because of the "every life is important":soy: bullshit?
Thats the logical left for u

Gotta exterminate future incels before they have grown beyond a fetus

Because morals dont exist. Abortion = a clump of cells, miscarriage = dead baby. People only care what they feel for. Nobody gives a shit about morals or ethics or whatever.

I don't need feminism because

abortion is ok while euthanasia not​

Because the powers don’t want lose their slaves

Because foids have more authority over the lives of innocent babies who get coldly murdered by then so that they aren't inconvenienced than men have authority over their own lives.

Cause everyone would just rope.

Because it's interesting to keep you alive to be a potential slave to the system, either by being a wageslave "taxpayer", a simp or someone who copes by consuming.

And abortion is considered cool because to society it's more important to respect a woman's choice in taking chad's/tyrone's cock while expecting no consequences than preserving the life of a child.