Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why a white supremacist would date an ethnic foid

How often do you see a white supremacist dating an ethnic?

Sometimes I see news of a white supremacist and it turns out he's dating an ethnic foid. I always thought, "why tf would a white supremacist date a woman he found beneath him?" Barring lack of options, the most reasonable explanation is that these ethnic whores worship the cumskin: she worships the ground he walks on, shes willing to wake up at 5am every weekday and make him a full breakfast before he goes to work, she cooks, cleans, nags very little, she lets him sleep with other women if he wants, and is willing to drain his ballsacks almost on command - things a white women on his level would not be willing to do.
The ethnic whore is most likely a girl who has lived in a predominantly white area and grew up with low self-esteem, and she's very desperate for a white man, and is willing to tolerate his racist comments about her own race - whatever it takes to keep him.
B cause the Jews love psyops

The entire purpose of white supremacy is to preserve the entirely imaginary purity of white women by barring them from other races of men.
It's not. Females are the only way u can make new children (for now) and if there are now white females or if there reproducing and getting g ruined by non whites then how are u going to continue the white race?

High IQ post ethnic foids are racist

I see white supremacists every time I see a non-white person dating a white person.

It's not. Females are the only way u can make new children (for now) and if there are now white females or if there reproducing and getting g ruined by non whites then how are u going to continue the white race?
The white women who aren't doing that, which is the majority.

Lol you honestly made my point. "Ruined by non-whites ". There's literally nothing stopping a white or white presenting baby from coming out of those women's wombs.

It is always latina/indian whores who sell themselves to cumskins. Whatever though, cumskin population is dying out (good thing)
Ive seen 4 such couples in my life and I lived in a suburb of toronto for most of my life. Curry foids might want to sell out their own but kind of moot when no whites want them.

willing to tolerate his racist comments about her own race - whatever it takes to keep him.
Nigga thats the best part for them, they enjoy the racism. That's their fetish, it turns them on. Every ethnic cuntrag whoreslut would get wet at the thought of their ethnic men being genocide by whites. There's so many raceplay fetish subs on reddit where its full of ethnic whores horny at the thought of slave fetishes and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back