Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why A Lot Of "Autistic" Users Are LARPing About Their Autism

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Something I've noticed. Everyone already knows austistics can't grasp sarcasm right, yet I see hundreds of sarcastic posts here and everyone seems to have a good bit of fun with them.

Something I've noticed. Everyone already knows austistics can't grasp sarcasm right, yet I see hundreds of sarcastic posts here and everyone seems to have a good bit of fun with them.
Because they think autism means having trouble speaking publicly or getting paranoid around women

Woah, another user that knows absolutely nothing about Autism and just makes assumptions! :feelsseriously:

Because they think autism means having trouble speaking publicly or getting paranoid around women
Or they've had legit diagnoses from multiple professionals since early childhood (like me)

I do agree that the self-'diagnosing' fags need to GTFO though. If you weren't diagnosed by a professional, you are LARPing.

autism was a label assigned to me as opposed something I started actively identifying with out of the blue. I do grasp sarcasm and don't think there's anything particularly defective about my psyche, though. Just not very NT or overly socialized

There's different spectrums of autism. I think some users are mildly autistic here but the blackpill/inceldom has made their autism worse.

im not autistic, just socially retarded and ugly

Or they've had legit diagnoses from multiple professionals since early childhood (like me)

I do agree that the self-'diagnosing' fags need to GTFO though. If you weren't diagnosed by a professional, you are LARPing.
self diagnosing is a trend nowadays, so I'm just assuming 80% of people who claim autism or depression or anxiety do it for the attention

Because they dont want to admit their ugly face is the reason girls reject them, so they claim autism

self diagnosing is a trend nowadays, so I'm just assuming 80% of people who claim autism or depression or anxiety do it for the attention
Yeah the self diagnosing faggots really piss me off.

I've been formally diagnosed and I can understand sarcasm. Granted, I didn't understand humor at all until was around 15 years old, and sarcasm was something I figured out even later. I used to take everything at face value, and I hated lying. I remember people would always get pissed at me because I said whatever I was thinking and they would get offended.

Since then I realized that lying is something every human does, because humans are inherently scum, and if I didn't join in I would simply be taken advantage of, as I was many times in the past. I am honestly not the greatest at lying so I avoid doing it unless it is necessary.

Last edited:
Woah, another user that knows absolutely nothing about Autism and just makes assumptions! :feelsseriously:

I've had a legit diagnosis but I say bullshit to that. You can too.

I've had a legit diagnosis but I say bullshit to that. You can too.
What about when its been repeated multiple times since I was 2....

And why do you think your diagnosis was flawed? How old were you when you got diagnosed?

I was professionally diagnosed with Aspergers though.

What about when its been repeated multiple times since I was 2....

And why do you think your diagnosis was flawed? How old were you when you got diagnosed?
I was 24 and I know it was bullshit because a psychiatrist had already told me I'm not 2 years earlier. As for your case I couldn't say exactly. maybe you were raised in an abusive hostile environment where people wanted to fuck with your head for fun.

It is others who called me autistic. I am not

They can actually. Not every autistic person thinks the exact same way.

Autism is made up.

The spectrum varies, of-course, but ASD is quite real...

Excerpt:

The two conditions known as Autistic Spectrum Disorder(ASD) and Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD) are closely associated, genetically-speaking.

ASD:

SSD:

ASD and SSD are both known to cause cognitive impairments and sensory problems/psychosis...

I'll focus on Processing Speed for this thread:

With our introduction to the PSI, let's begin:

ASD and SSD affect cognition and processing speed, as indicated above.

Below is an example of my own genetic results:

View attachment 589508

Diagnosed at age 3 boyo :feelsrope:

Anyone who doesn't have a diagnosis from their childhood or teen years is speculating, at best :feelsjuice: Don't let retards like this fool you into thinking real autists don't exist on the forum, because we do, and in quite large numbers :feelsdevil:

Very true. Thank you for the anecdote.

@Ap0calypse

I am honest about having 'Border line autism'

Lizzo is a beautiful foid, I hope all my brocels can get a gf as beautiful and skinny as Lizzo.

Autism is bullshit it doesnt exist its a form of LARP and gaslighting where they want men who are aware of how things are to label them as disabled in order to doubt themselves and feel inadequate. Its a form of demoralization

That's not what autism means, genius :feelsseriously:.
I have been diagnosed with autism when I was a child, but I have no problem with reading sarcasm, it doesn't have anything to do with social skill, you just have to have iq higher than subsaharan nigger. What autism means it that you have a problem with reading social cues and interacting with normies, as your brain work differently than NT brain, obviously how autism affects person will differ, depending on a person.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back