Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whould you take a job?

What trade would you want to work? If you even want to do a trade?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
I imagine a big ass portion of us is jobless. Im for now working for shit jobs until I get my HVAC certification but I want to ask somthing big outside of inceldom. Would you guys be willing to work trades if possible? Well the right trades that is. Dont touch automotive or carpendry they pay like shit. But if you guys could what would it be?

Done it all!
Be serious for a minute. I think trades are the best jobs for many. You dont need to blow a decade on fucking college. And they generally pay good fucking money. Better then half the jobs thats given after college.

Be serious for a minute. I think trades are the best jobs for many. You dont need to blow a decade on fucking college. And they generally pay good fucking money. Better then half the jobs thats given after college.
Wtf you think I did for 60/years? Flip burgers?

Trades are for chad. You won't get any business if ur ugly

I applyed for plumbing aprentiship and did pretty decent for HVAC school or half of it. The only managers who care weather or not your a chad is the bitch broad manager who discriminats against certain men. Trust me you dont need to be a chad for trades. Why would they care about looks? They care about somone who seems like they give a shit to work. That look comes from attitude. Not jawline.

All you have to do is show up and do the fucking job. They don't give a shit about you. They just need the task done. It's a great gig!

You don't need your own business. Just work for an established company
True. But try to go for small buissness if possible. Beacon plumbing in washington, is super advertised. But they are a scam company. They profit off of lying saying that "you need to replace a toilet, water heater or somthing else". The pay per hour is shit but not jiffy lube bad. Fucking jiffy lube wants to pay 16$ a hours wile I get 20$ a hour at amozon.

I imagine a big ass portion of us is jobless. Im for now working for shit jobs until I get my HVAC certification but I want to ask somthing big outside of inceldom. Would you guys be willing to work trades if possible? Well the right trades that is. Dont touch automotive or carpendry they pay like shit. But if you guys could what would it be?
Im first year apprentice in hvac

Yes, I want to take a blowjob and handjob from a woman :feelsdevil:

I am soon getting a job with 200usd/ month. Wageslaving is a must

Planning to go to trade school to become an aircraft mechanic myself

Being a Plumber or Electrician is the best

Planning to go to trade school to become an aircraft mechanic myself
Kinda curious of what thatll be like, Id imagine a shit load of welding for the body of a plane.

Being a Plumber or Electrician is the best
2 very different jobs. Hvac is kinda a combo of the 2. You deal with refridgerant flow and you deal with electrical components. Especially moters for AC units. Motors are the heart of a AC system.

What is it like so far for you? For my I have a quarter portion worth of school and like 4 ride along days worth of experience.
You want to get out of residential and get into commercial or industrial. This is easier said than done.

I had a job as a janitor it was pretty based tbh

Construction because I'm latino

Electrical sounds fun and I have some background.

Preferably something DC tho.

Steam is a gaming platform for PC and fitter means vaginas in my language, I think imma take the hentai games steam fitter

construction seems like it has the lowest barrier to entry. i've worked in manufacturing for almost a year now, and believe it or not, i actually enjoy it. The only problem is the pay isn't really enough for living comfortably and im always at risk of being replaced by an indian who isnt even half as productive as i am.

Done it all!
Which did you enjoy the most? They all must be very tiring especially construction sadly they don't pay much even though they're physically demanding

lineman would be pretty cool, I saw a guy get dropped off by helicopter onto those big highway power lines

Which did you enjoy the most? They all must be very tiring especially construction sadly they don't pay much even though they're physically demanding
Painting is probably the easiest, but it's toxic without gear...

Formsetting concrete is fun, to scree is a good time.

Permaculture design is great, and cerebral, but requires a (justifiable) certification to insure high pay.

Steam is a gaming platform for PC and fitter means vaginas in my language, I think imma take the hentai games steam fitter
Just crowdfund and take the money to run away with it later like everyone else does

Trades will fuck your body over, so you better fine one with a good retirement plan. Also commercial pays much better for HVAC

i'd want to do trades but most trades jobs in my area/country pay so bad, and those that pay well are extremely difficult to get into without right connections. Also i'm a weak manlet, and for most trades you have to be physically strong and enduring, i also have back problems which complicates some stuff. So I'm a software dev for now, will see how it goes

i'd want to do trades but most trades jobs in my area/country pay so bad, and those that pay well are extremely difficult to get into without right connections. Also i'm a weak manlet, and for most trades you have to be physically strong and enduring, i also have back problems which complicates some stuff. So I'm a software dev for now, will see how it goes
Would you mind explaining a non burgercel what a trade job is ?

HVAC, but plumage is more consistent. (Year round)
I was looking at HVAC. Why do you think HVAC over plumbing? I feel like HVAC would be easier / less boring

I was looking at HVAC. Why do you think HVAC over plumbing? I feel like HVAC would be easier / less boring
It is, but it's usually a "one and done" type job. Whereas, plumbing is more steady. (Depending on where you are)