Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whose rating do you trust more men or women?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I put my pic on r/truerateme and I think men rated me higher than women lol. Whose rating do you trust?

Yeah men rate much higher for whatever reason ,woman rate 7 as average

41DF855B DF5F 4CA9 A6CF E1555B4E5BE0

Women's perception of men oscillates from time to time. During the menstrual cycle, women perceive masculine faces as more attractive. There isn't much difference between masculine and cute male faces concerning attraction to women out of the menstrual cycle, apparently.

Women also perceive average men as attractive, although in a different way: possible good fathers and husbands. Not really sexual material. The dual mating strategy.

In addition to that, a significant portion of women rate most men as below average in looks on dating apps, which is statistically incoherent with the average population because "most" already implies "average".

Overall, men seem to rate other men with more accuracy when they're being honest.

Women if they're honest, men if their standards are inflated

Online ratings are a massive cope. If you're good looking, women will give you blatant IOI's. If not, it's over. Simple as that.