Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whose more toxic, gays or undesirable women?

Gays or undesirable women

• Faggots are more cancerous

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • The foid, always the foid

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Both shouldn't exist

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
Both are trash regardless, but who do you despise more?

racist and obnoxious faggots are a problem in my country

Gays, because they always try to insist they're "normal" even though they're clearly outliers. The want to attach to the word "normal" though because they intrinsically know normal is good, but they still want to have a distinct identity. Too much confusion.

The landwhales.

@2340922 thoughts?

Foids, just fuck them, literally.

I hate faggots and entitled whores equally

Both shouldn't exist, but the foid is more cancerous

Online, gays are far worse, the ones who don't care about the boys age and are always trying to bait vulnerable incels into their cock-fix

But irl undersirable women are always the most entitled because a male 3 ranks above them was drunk and horny and fucked them, so they think they deserve nothing but chad cock.

Online, gays are far worse, the ones who don't care about the boys age and are always trying to bait vulnerable incels into their cock-fix

But irl undersirable women are always the most entitled because a male 3 ranks above them was drunk and horny and fucked them, so they think they deserve nothing but chad cock.
Yeah,I fucking hate when faggots do that. They are always trying to prey on the vulnerable. Makes me fucking sick.

I'd rather have homosexuals living above me than girls. Both would be having sex, but seeing the girls have sex would bother me.

Both shouldn't exist but foids are much worse

Gays are either friendly or completely narcissistic and rude. It's like a 50/50...

Femasites always have a disdain or hate for us though, about half of them try to hide it.

Fat harpies are the worst on the internet. On tv its gays. Its constantly shuffed down our throats.