Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whos your favorite serial killer baddy boyos

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Mine is jack the rippER he only killed STD filled wh0res who desERved it, hes a real hERo in my book.
228def0c 0296 11e7 83fa 067dfd978c4d 3

Jack was american too :feelsLSD:
My favorite serial killers are those who work for three letter agencies :feelsjuice:

I'm not sure about him being a serial killer, let alone a killer but Charlie Manson. He was just...strange or idk. I wanna be like him tbh.

I'm not sure about him being a serial killer, let alone a killer but Charlie Manson. He was just...strange or idk. I wanna be like him tbh.
He didn't kill anybody he was just a cult leadER and the governement blamed Him for the murders because they didn't like what he was exposing.
He was a very smart guy...

Ted Bundy was pretty based

i love reading up on him, his music isn't half bad either.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho (17 June 1954 – 5 March 2023), also known as Pedrinho Matador, Killer Lil' Pedro, Killer Killer Petey, or simply Killer Petey, was a Brazilian serial killer, spree killer, and vigilante known for pursuing and killing exclusively suspected criminals as a teenager, between the age of 14 and 19, in particular an entire gang in response to the murder of his pregnant girlfriend.

Officially sentenced for 71 murders but claiming to have killed over 100 drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, he served 34 years in prison (about 25 weeks per murder) before his release in 2007.

In 2011, Rodrigues was imprisoned again on charges of inciting riot and deprivation of liberty; he was sentenced to eight years in prison, but was released again in 2018 after seven years on good behavior.

A modern Robin hood or Batman.
A man that brought justice to this unjust world.

Last edited:
Green River Killer. He had an iq of 82, but somehow was the mastermind behind killing 71different people before finally getting caught.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho (17 June 1954 – 5 March 2023), also known as Pedrinho Matador, Killer Lil' Pedro, Killer Killer Petey, or simply Killer Petey, was a Brazilian serial killer, spree killer, and vigilante known for pursuing and killing exclusively suspected criminals as a teenager, between the age of 14 and 19, in particular an entire gang in response to the murder of his pregnant girlfriend.

Officially sentenced for 71 murders but claiming to have killed over 100 drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, he served 34 years in prison (about 25 weeks per murder) before his release in 2007.

In 2011, Rodrigues was imprisoned again on charges of inciting riot and deprivation of liberty; he was sentenced to eight years in prison, but was released again in 2018 after seven years on good behavior.

A modern Robin hood or Batman.
A man that brought justice to this unjust world.
The punisher IRL jfl

Richard ramirez and paul bernardo are interesting but i don't support their actions.

Well not exactly favourite but ones I find interesting:

Ramirez
Manson
Yorkshire Ripper
Dean Corll (one sick fuck)
Randy Kraft (another sick fuck)
Berkowitz (Son of Sam, incel)
Lawrence Bittaker (High IQ sadist who targeted young women)