Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who’s your favorite content creators

rehab room and oreo man

Are you talking about YouToube?

I like Moon Channel, he goes very in depth in his videos, explaining not just the how but also the why and the related historical backgrounds.

Depends on what im watching.

For gaming I love coryxkenshin (he's been my fave since 2016) and a whole bunch of yt channels that go for platinum achievements/100% on games like yoma97,snamwiches,3pointhunter,studdy,nick AR etc.

For incel/blackpill stuff I like Dbdr,oreo man, rehab room, losermaxxing, wheat waffles (he made water blackpill stuff but I still liked his content)

For horror stuff I like watching Nick Crowley and ScareTheater.

I also sometimes watch travel videos from this guy named Drew Binskey.

(Sorry for the sperg lmaoo)

Depends on what im watching.

For gaming I love coryxkenshin (he's been my fave since 2016) and a whole bunch of yt channels that go for platinum achievements/100% on games like yoma97,snamwiches,3pointhunter,studdy,nick AR etc.

For incel/blackpill stuff I like Dbdr,oreo man, rehab room, losermaxxing, wheat waffles (he made water blackpill stuff but I still liked his content)

For horror stuff I like watching Nick Crowley and ScareTheater.

I also sometimes watch travel videos from this guy named Drew Binskey.

(Sorry for the sperg lmaoo)
exactly what I was looking for

i just watch flashgitz and filthy frank, beyond that youtube is just a music piracy stream site more or less too me

I like ol man hickok45