Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite users on this forum?

He is my list
@Lonelyus
@govid durius
@FuckYou
@Grim_Reaper
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@opioidcel
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
@wereq
@Pajeetsingh
@Jason Voorhees

wereq
@wereq
Cats Love GIF

I like everyone but I have some I dislike so far, I only voted kay cause of the clown poem that resonates with me

You know its over when everyone gets tagged except you

Long list, but here goes:
@Adolf Hitler
@wereq
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Ron.Belgrade
@KillNiggers
@ItsovERfucks
@Bianor
@ChudMasterofBation
@Grim_Reaper
@Immolator
@PixyBLACKPOWER
@Azaylias
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
@lazy_gamer_423
@La Grande Infamie
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY
@PersonalityCOCAINE
@RealSchizo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@ElTruecel
@Blackpill Monk
@Friezacel
Apologies to any i missed, most of these i’ve known quite a while & talk to consistently.
Thanks, brocel; you and @GeckoBus, as well as @To koniec, are my favorites.

He is my list
@Lonelyus
@govid durius
@FuckYou
@Grim_Reaper
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@opioidcel
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
@wereq
@Pajeetsingh
@Jason Voorhees

cinderogre

Opioidcel is the only grateful cel that recognize my significance and presence all others consider me an an outcast
i think youre a based user mang and i relate to a lot of your experiences :feelsYall:

good shit
May we meet in Agartha together one day brothER.
Np based Kavkaz warrior
Thanks bros, the feeling is mutual :feelsYall:
Ofc mang i would say you’re one of my favorite users of all time
@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @wereq @ChudMasterofBation @Pajeetsingh @opioidcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo
Thanks mang TND(Total NT death)
You’re a younger me, but more high IQ
thx u bhai i appreciate it a lot :) :heart:
Ofc bhai I appreciate having you here mang, you’re by far one of the most interesting here imo & i’d be interested in learning about your family dynamic more, since siblingcels have always interested me.
Apart from the deathnicel slander,
Kek I don’t have a problem with ethics here(aside from when they spam JBW, project onto Meds, Slavs, Balkans, etc, or praise white replacement) I just don’t want to have to co-exist with the normie ones irl.
I think you're one of the friendliest users here due to how open you are with your approach to engagement here, and on a site like this, that's honestly commendable.
Hey, thanks mang!:feelsokman:

I think it shows I belong here tbh, i’ve been so mentally beaten-up by my life experiences I can handle the heat on this place.
Based for adding @weaselbomber too :smonk:
Ofc he’s my Russian homie.

Forgot to mention @FucktheFBI @Samurai
@Acorn
@DarkStarDown

@DarkStarDown @ElTruecel @wereq @ChudMasterofBation @Pajeetsingh @opioidcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo
@Adolf Hitler
@wereq
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Ron.Belgrade
@KillNiggers
@ItsovERfucks
@Bianor
@ChudMasterofBation
@Grim_Reaper
@Immolator
@PixyBLACKPOWER
@Azaylias
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
@lazy_gamer_423
@La Grande Infamie
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY
@PersonalityCOCAINE
@RealSchizo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@ElTruecel
@Blackpill Monk
@Friezacel
Apologies to any i missed, most of these i’ve known quite a while & talk to consistently.
Thanks bros :feelsaww:

@Made in Heaven @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @Cayden Zhang @TheGrayWolf @ilieknothing @Samurai @WorthlessSlavicShit @supersoldier @Incline @Emba @VersoffenerAssi @Friezacel @ItsovERfucks

@blackpillednigga

@Made in Heaven @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @Cayden Zhang @TheGrayWolf @ilieknothing @Samurai @WorthlessSlavicShit @supersoldier @Incline @Emba @VersoffenerAssi @Friezacel @ItsovERfucks
Thanks brocel

@Ron.Belgrade @XtremeMax @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @KillNiggers @Dr. Autismo @ChudMasterofBation @Lonelyus
@Grodd @Samurai @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Friezacel @Mistake @lonelysince2006 @Uggo Mongo @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @NeverEvenBegan

@Ron.Belgrade @XtremeMax @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @KillNiggers @Dr. Autismo @ChudMasterofBation @Lonelyus
@Grodd @Samurai @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Friezacel @Mistake @lonelysince2006 @Uggo Mongo @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @NeverEvenBegan
LIfefuel thanks brocel:feelsaww:

Just check the users i'm following theory

Also @Pancakecel @comradespiderman29
@RealSchizo @autisandugly

Thanks brocel

thank you saar:heart:

thanks man

:feelsYall:
@Adolf Hitler
@wereq
@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Ron.Belgrade
@KillNiggers
@ItsovERfucks
@Bianor
@ChudMasterofBation
@Grim_Reaper
@Immolator
@PixyBLACKPOWER
@Azaylias
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
@lazy_gamer_423
@La Grande Infamie
@EpedaBIGDICKENERGY
@PersonalityCOCAINE
@RealSchizo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@ElTruecel
@Blackpill Monk
@Friezacel
:feelsYall:

Appreciate it brocel :feelsautistic: