Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who’s the most famous person from this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Not counting @FACEandLMS @Grotesque and other youtubers since they were well known before this forum

I think @fukmylyf and @uninstall are pretty famous considering they aren’t youtubers

@nxdismycope tbh

Nathan Larson

Elliot Rodger

I am. I have a small bluepilled following on Quora. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

What is @fukmylyf known for? Is he doing anything besides posting here that I'm not aware of?

i think its @Leucosticte ???? i dont know that nigga 2bh

Oh right, yes, that was him. Apparently, he is banned now and either over at truecels or the rape forum or lost track on what happened to the other board.

I’d say @Ritalincel is the most famous on the forum and @Leucosticte is the most famous outside the forum.

If that makes any sense..

Most famous users are probably knajjd because most have been warned and he's been doxxed and a meme I guess; Serge for making the forum so everyone knows him; ritalincel for infamous postmaxxing; Nathan Larson for his political shit, well written posts, making sites and controversial opinions; zesto because zesto; Fontaine for being high IQ in general; tellem-t for racepills and being Tyrone; st uninstall for his 1000 approaches.

@uninstall
@Ritalincel
@Insomniac
@Zyros

Fuck all you cucks saying who’s famous, status doesn’t mean shit especially on THIS FORUM. You motherfuckers need to be shot.

@Leucosticte
this

1200px Nathan Larson Campaign

The only names that stuck out before joining from browsing are gambler and knajjd

who the fuck cares, if you want to be famous go ER not make shitty videos or post your gay face on a shitty forum

Lovely to see the arbitrary hierarchy that fucked us all over in school follow us here
You will have that everywhere you go, deal with it