Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whos the blackest user on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
I feel bad for anyone on here who's mogged by you.
Thats stupid.

Obviously a 3/10 truecel is going to mog a 2/10 or 1/10 truecel. Its inevitable. Everyone mogs someone

Dregster you are coping hard.

sub6 is incel in 2020.
Thats stupid.

Obviously a 3/10 truecel is going to mog a 2/10 or 1/10 truecel. Its inevitable. Everyone mogs someone
Cope

I would slay plenty of sub5 foids in Colvin's body

He has a shitty eye area and an ugly hairline. Both manageable with his chin/jaw/cheeks. Black men aren't even expected to have great hair anyways, going bald wouldn't even affect your smv.

call me volcel but I wouldn't

No offense to @gymletethnicel but he is not blackpilled

Realising the fact that average men can get into relationships doesn't mean you're not blackpilled :feelsseriously:

In fact thinking that average=perma-virgin is genuinely retarded
No it’s not In this post feminist jewish soyciety. You said I’m average and I’m a perma virgin

Blackest user? Probably @pp183 tbh.
Most black pilled one? Most likely @BlkPillPres

@sub8male bro PM me your pic. I'll give you an honest rating and I won't doxx

lol you should stop sharing your pic to everyone, in the end you will fuck yourself that way
Yea he asked what I looked like. I won’t send it to other people. I’m not ugly enough to become a meme right?
@sub8male bro PM me your pic. I'll give you an honest rating and I won't doxx
It wouldn’t let me invite you to a convo where I have a pic of myself. I’ve already got rating from a lot of people here though and the consensus is that it’s over :feelscry:

I’m not ugly enough to become a meme right?
Nah

But you're right in the middle of normie and truecels. The most you can hope for is betabuxxing an ethnic foid on a mediocre salary.

Nah

But you're right in the middle of normie and truecels. The most you can hope for is betabuxxing an ethnic foid on a mediocre salary.
TBH :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: