Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s the biggest Turkish Incel legend?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Hint : it’s me

Make this known to all the universe my disciples!

i always wonder do turks fuck being unmaried? or is it iran or saudi arabia style of mating

i always wonder do turks fuck being unmaried? or is it iran or saudi arabia style of mating
They have the highest number of sex partners in the world, in lifetime on average 14.5 .

They have the highest number of sex partners in the world, in lifetime on average 14.5 .
but i think its turkish males fucking swedish foids turists

No it's Swedish chads fucking Turkish trash:lul:
Of 7,657 applicants invited, 3,970 questionnaires could be analyzed. Median age of the participants was 18 years (48.0% female, 52% male). Median age at first sexual intercourse was 17 years for females and 16 years for males. 46.5% of the males and 3.0% of the females had sexual intercourse experience.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: so its turkish chads fucking european foids on holidays

turkish women are whores, that no fucking untill marriage stuff is a thing of the past

Unknown 2

maybe Koksal Baba