Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whos the biggest racists? Jews pushing out the native whites across the globe and having muslims destroy notre dame? Idk

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

Nig
Plane angry man 2363041667

Want more proof, Ive posted it in this thread.

FBI STATS DONT LIE.

He is loud and obnoxious, He likes music that Rhymes, Hes a fraction of the population but commit half the crimes, WHO IS HE?

Niggers taking over driving up the prices and diversity hire discriminating against white men and straight men.
Oh b b b b ut that isnt racism? Or is it now! IT SURE IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY UPHOLDS THE SYSTEM, WITHOUT WHITES SOCIETY WILL PARISH!

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by GIPHY News
ok nigger lol

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by GIPHY News
ok nigger lol
Your automatically the nigger calling me as a white a nigger, My skin is pure and i am 100% white.

Even tho the world hates white people, Im proud to be one, Being white is not a crime!

Personally I don't think so, Israel would rather keep middle east while Europe stays white

Israel most support is white people

Jews in America are letists first

Letists regardless of race hate Europe

Personally I don't think so, Israel would rather keep middle east while Europe stays white

Israel most support is white people

Jews in America are letists first

Letists regardless of race hate Europe
Try again

Cimmie
More jews.

Brutal