Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s the Bigger Infiltrator?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

Which one is causing the most fighting?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@kretschmer or @Sexless incel or @?

@HiddenUzer @Recluse @Zer0/∞ :feelshehe:

IT’s made comments on having accounts on here starting fights with incels just to get us to turn against eachother. I am suspicious.

Last edited:
you are the biggest infiltrator

gay drama stirring thread. don't care about the turkroach homo. the mods aren't going to ban him no matter how much of fakecel he exposes himself to be.

gay drama stirring thread. don't care about the turkroach homo. the mods aren't going to ban him no matter how much of fakecel he exposes himself to be.
Prove you aren't fakecel. What is the name of the world's first incel

Anybody that gives redpill advice is an infiltrator

Anybody that gives redpill advice is an infiltrator

@Dicknastytheillest you’ve gotten laid

I'm an FBI agent

it's that dude @B1battledroid :bigbrain:
wonder what happened to him though :waitwhat:

Which one is causing the most fighting?​

Where exactly am i causing fighting?
So if i do a normal Thread without insulting anyone or making fun of anyone and people respond by insulting me without any reason and without context, that means i am causing fighting?

You know what? I really think, you could be an infiltrator, since you attack and insult me all the time without me doing anything to you.

You are becoming very suspicious in the last time and i will keep an eye on you.

I thought I was the biggest IT

You could be an infiltrator too:feelssus:

@riiceecracker
@CopingForBrutality
:feelswhat:

anyone posting controversial shit constantly is an infiltrator

Which one is causing the most fighting?​

Where exactly am i causing fighting?
So if i do a normal Thread without insulting anyone or making fun of anyone and people respond by insulting me without any reason and without context, that means i am causing fighting?
I'm older than you you worthless ethnic zoomer sped. you don't even remember the early two thousands. your nasty slag shitskinned mother should have been covered in gasloine and burned alive while she was in the process of shitting you out of her disgusting brown hole. your a disgusting defect that never had any right to exist. get the fuck off our forum and go bac to your harem buttsex with your brother and the iman and kidnapping and raping disabled kids and puking on the streets of your ghetto you retarded waste of skin

Last edited:
OP himself is also suspect. why is he simping for hiddenfakecel?

Op simps for THIS guy