Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's kissed a girl before?

"Does not matter if you got ghosted right after the experience with a female that kisses everybody; with you, kissed a bit then she ghost you a day after, then you see her with other guys on insta (she never added you there either), literally exchanged, devalued, the time you spent with her was nothing; the moment was good, to feel appreciated and godlike for some minutes, she touches your hair a bit and the moment was good, but she decided to be cold and ghost you, avoid you after, forget you exist, left virgin, barely tasted her, barely felt her skin and smooth flesh enough, left cock-blocked, knowing you are being wasted considering how you are compared to other males, sad":
This comment (from a forbidden and forgotten ex harem-MC character who typed it in a unknown obscure forum of his ungazed mind, he cried piano rivers dropped from regret over his mistakes aka me), shows why kissing is overrated if happens only for some minutes then never again, especially if the female in question does it with every thug-like and mosquito-looking latino male she meets, AKA teen slut-bitch-whore. Ghosting is harsh, more than a harsh noise piece. Noise is a incel music genre overall. Your experience is valuable, but the memory is a constant source of over-obssession over missteps.
None Friendly, yet almost experienced catharsis and true liberation from his mental anguish and over-analysing. Almost detached himself for weeks, but detached himself in that moment that he will forever remember, one of unfiltered "unworryness" to his somber dread for the future, Out of saiga.

Last edited:
Never :cryfeels:

And anyone kissless who says that it doesnt hurt after a certain point is just trying to act tough and plain lying.

Those of you who have, i can guarantee you that the longer u remain incel in ur life as a man; the more ur gonna refer back to it and remember it.

At least you will have 1 reference point, for better or for worse.

ban ! :lasereyes::lasereyes:
ban them all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah my mom when I was like, 9 or 10, something along those lines.

One girl used to love touching my don't know why.. kidding but she did I was small

"Does not matter if you got ghosted right after the experience with a female that kisses everybody; with you, kissed a bit then she ghost you a day after, then you see her with other guys on insta (she never added you there either), literally exchanged, devalued, the time you spent with her was nothing; the moment was good, to feel appreciated and godlike for some minutes, she touches your hair a bit and the moment was good, but she decided to be cold and ghost you, avoid you after, forget you exist, left virgin, barely tasted her, barely felt her skin and smooth flesh enough, left cock-blocked, knowing you are being wasted considering how you are compared to other males, sad":
This comment (from a forbidden and forgotten ex harem-MC character who typed it in a unknown obscure forum of his ungazed mind, he cried piano rivers dropped from regret over his mistakes aka me), shows why kissing is overrated if happens only for some minutes then never again, especially if the female in question does it with every thug-like and mosquito-looking latino male she meets, AKA teen slut-bitch-whore. Ghosting is harsh, more than a harsh noise piece. Noise is a incel music genre overall. Your experience is valuable, but the memory is a constant source of over-obssession over missteps.
None Friendly, yet almost experienced catharsis and true liberation from his mental anguish and over-analysing. Almost detached himself for weeks, but detached himself in that moment that he will forever remember, one of unfiltered "unworryness" to his somber dread for the future, Out of saiga.
epic bump