Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who’s got a better phone than me?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
iPhone 13 Pro Max

I couldnt give less of a fuck what kind of phone people use!
3CFCCC22 443A 4D7F BCEE 19F3F470890C

I couldnt give less of a fuck what kind of phone people use!
fax. this is some kind of niggerpost. only niggers care about iPhonemogging. when i worked at this pizza place my nigger manager took off work to go and upgrade his iPhone WHILE CLOCKED IN. then he roasted me when he saw my iPhone and said i need to upgrade mine nigga.

@Incel TV what kinda phone you got?

Huawei mate 10 lite with dying battery and light bleed on screen.

I use old samsung version because I cannot afford a new phone and I have no intention to. Brand new phones are for normies and sexhavers imo
I had two shit phones up until like September 2022 and i still posted a ton on this site

samsung galaxy s23 ultra

Normfag trait using apple products

I also have iPhone, I switched recently. Was told the reason I was inkwell was that I used android but I’m still inkwell after switching :feelsbadman:

@BlackCell_from_ZA :feelsbadman:

Literally anyone with an Android phone

fax. this is some kind of niggerpost. only niggers care about iPhonemogging. when i worked at this pizza place my nigger manager took off work to go and upgrade his iPhone WHILE CLOCKED IN. then he roasted me when he saw my iPhone and said i need to upgrade mine nigga.
Based that he did that while clocked in

I have a shitty android phone that was like $50 on Amazon. It gets the job done. Had an iPhone before and fuck iPhone