Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who's going to the gym today?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
what do you faggots do all day. sit around and cry about how sad your pathetic life is. maybe do something? no that's too much effort. All good things have to come to you by default. After all chad gets it all for free. At least chad still goes to the gym anyway, or has a job, or a driver's license, or does literally anything. Yet you sit at home crying on some shitty indian forum about how shit your life is and you're "cursed" because women don't flock to you.
\\\
Fuck you

inb4 I get flagged for being "bluepilled"

This is something a fakecel would say ngl

I refuse to be weaker than my enemies.

I want my enemies to fear me.

I despise weakness.

This is something a fakecel would say ngl
this is a fakecel callout post. sort of. many youngcels crying on here about how they're "incel" while all they do is sit at home and complain on this forum, when if they went out they could easily get friends and a girlfriend. I tried everything, looksmaxxed to my limits and do everything I can and I'm still a lonely loser that gets bullied. We are not the same

Why is the gym recommended over other forms of exercise? Is it mainly due to ease of access and it being affordable?
because it's the most efficient way of working out, assuming you don't wanna lose weight. Calisthenics doesn't do shit compared to lifting heavy

I gym every weekday.

I need the strength to vanquish my enemies.

I workout 3 hours a day and do light cardio for an hour. That's 4 hours of physical activity. I also sleep for 10 hours and spend the rest of my time eating and browsing internet.

I mean things like cycling, swimming, running/jogging. Why is gaining muscle everywhere seen as the goal?
you wanna be strong no? it makes you more confident and makes other men respect you more. why would you not want that. Aside from that it's simply every man's dream to become the best version of himself. if that's not someone's dream they probably don't have enough test.

I also approve of other sports like cycling and shit, I even do some other sports myself, it's just not the most efficient way to build muscle

Just came back

Muscle mass leaves you, money doesn’t. I was very busy leechmaxxing, so now I rest.

Strong, but only in my niche which will be cycling. Having powerful, lean legs that propel me at great speed is my dream. I don't need to be an Adonis or muscular. The best version of myself is lithe and speedy.
you can probably still improve by going to the gym. Idk much about cycling, but I assume alot of other cyclists do it. looking at robert förstemann, I doubt he achieved those legs by just cycling.

He is a genetic freak, a phenom who is probably also on gear and has a genetic mutation that allows him to have such muscle. I prefer the bodies of guys like Chris Froome.

no offense to you, but to me this looks disgusting.

chris-froome-1596539738.jpg

This is my goal.

Unthreatening. I do not want people to rely on my strength for anything, I exist solely for myself.
looking like that will make you stand out as a5 prime wagyu to bullies and people looking to abuse you

Just did back bis few minutes ago my stretch marks hurt as shit

inb4 I get flagged for being "bluepilled"
View attachment 675800
there is no pill to determine the level of fallacious gaslight ridden crap that your sperging out

one line kills you

what if we do go to the gym take 999999999.9999999999999999999 showers a day have a job and BEAT CHAD IN EVERY OTHER AREA EXCEPT FACE AND HEIGHT AND SOCIAL STATUS

AND INCELS STILL GET JACK SHIT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR BRICK SHIT THICK DICK HEAD THAT EVERY INCEL HAS ALREADY DONE THE SHEEEEEEEEEET TIER ADVICE YOU NORMAN RETARDS PROPOSE.

BBBBBBBBECAUSE IT THE LOWEST TIER ADVICE EVER MADE AND IS ABOUT AS UNIQUE AS YOUR USERNAME ON REDDIT

NO FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT WITH THE OTHER NORMAN NPC RETARDS SPEWING ABSOLUTE DRIVEL ON REPEAT EVERY DAY

what do you faggots do all day. sit around and cry about how sad your pathetic life is. maybe do something? no that's too much effort. All good things have to come to you by default. After all chad gets it all for free. At least chad still goes to the gym anyway, or has a job, or a driver's license, or does literally anything. Yet you sit at home crying on some shitty indian forum about how shit your life is and you're "cursed" because women don't flock to you.
\\\
Fuck you
I’m going to the gym today just like yesterday and the day before. It’s hell though cuz I just see even more black pills in the gym

Still procrastinating maybe later

I don’t have the desire or the energy to go to the gym. I might eventually build a gym in my house and never use it

there is no pill to determine the level of fallacious gaslight ridden crap that your sperging out

one line kills you

what if we do go to the gym take 999999999.9999999999999999999 showers a day have a job and BEAT CHAD IN EVERY OTHER AREA EXCEPT FACE AND HEIGHT AND SOCIAL STATUS

AND INCELS STILL GET JACK SHIT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR BRICK SHIT THICK DICK HEAD THAT EVERY INCEL HAS ALREADY DONE THE SHEEEEEEEEEET TIER ADVICE YOU NORMAN RETARDS PROPOSE.

BBBBBBBBECAUSE IT THE LOWEST TIER ADVICE EVER MADE AND IS ABOUT AS UNIQUE AS YOUR USERNAME ON REDDIT

NO FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT WITH THE OTHER NORMAN NPC RETARDS SPEWING ABSOLUTE DRIVEL ON REPEAT EVERY DAY
nice strawman you ape. lmfao. this is exactly the shit I describe in the post. "maybe you should work on yourself" "uhm why would I do that you bluepiller, chad does nothing and gets everything for free"

nice strawman you ape. lmfao. this is exactly the shit I describe in the post. "maybe you should work on yourself" "uhm why would I do that you bluepiller, chad does nothing and gets everything for free"
but i just negated your whole premise

I DO WORK ON MYSELF AND SO DO MANY OF THE INCELS HERE

YOUR SCREECHING PATHETICALLY AT PEOPLE THAT DO EVERYTHING YOU SAID

Which by the way is bottom barrel basic ass sheeeeeeet

let me guess the next "advice" is JEEEEEEZ BREATHE BRO ITS TRANSFORMATIVE BRO YOU TRANSFORM EEEENTO CHAD BRO YOU JEEEZ BREATHE THROUGH YOUR BALLS BRO

PISS OFF BACK TO REDDIT YOU REDTARD

All other options are cucked

let me guess the next "advice" is JEEEEEEZ BREATHE BRO ITS TRANSFORMATIVE BRO YOU TRANSFORM EEEENTO CHAD BRO YOU JEEEZ BREATHE THROUGH YOUR BALLS BRO

I won't bother reading this, but I assume it's another strawman and some deranged coping

I've retired from gymcelling

It's more in line with my personality, after all. I am meek and extreme. I could just be a normal weight but that wouldn't give me the intended effect. Black skin is too strong, I have to become very skinny in order to negate it. In my mind, at least. I'm sure many would disagree.
NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA SCRAWNY ASS NIGGER

Wageslave, dont have much time.

Also the irony of a white, 6'2, 18 year old, 6 or 7 inch dick, over 130 IQ "incel" calling us fakecels.