Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who's browsing incels.co while family is over for Christmas?

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I guess this only applies for Europeans. I'm waiting for desert so decided to post a bit here. I've said like 3 words in 2 hours JFL :feelshaha: and I've been trying not to stare at my sister's ass too much (wearing tight pants as usual).

the boomers haven't come yet tbh

Ultimate truecel hours rn.

I actually had a good Christmas. I got some presents and then we had breakfast. We all went to our rooms right afterwards though.

not having any interactions with anybody ngl, airplane mode ngl

I’m about to go to my aunts house, I’m gonna get mogged so hard by my own family members :feelsrope:

Thank Allah we don't celebrate Christmas

Thank Allah we don't celebrate Christmas
I mean, celebrating Christmas here is just getting together and eating something. Maybe decorating a Christmas tree and that's it.

Getting mogged by my cousins right now

I mean, celebrating Christmas here is just getting together and eating something. Maybe decorating a Christmas tree and that's it.
Ngl we done that couple time just for family sake and so everyone can see each other, but this time na

It's over for sisterasscels

I did yesterday

I'm outside rn.

I don't give a fuck about my family or this gay ass holiday they can all die

Locked myself in room only eating microwave ramen

I spent a little bit of time with them at the dinner table, but most of my time was spent upstairs in my bedroom alone. I took my dinner up there so I could relax and enjoy eating it in peace by myself.

who he doesnt have a family? :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

Yes, I did
full

I have no family over and I am browsing .co