Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel whore's plan backfires

Hoffman_13

Hoffman_13

Eternal Virgin
★★★
Teehee

Attachments

• all men laugh.png
    all men laugh.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 310
Weird when girls say they want a "open relationship" it is usually just so they can fuck whoever they like they know darn well that there cuck boyfriend won´t be getting any elsewhere. Glad this backfired on her though.

Weird when girls say they want a "open relationship" it is usually just so they can fuck whoever they like they know darn well that there cuck boyfriend won´t be getting any elsewhere. Glad this backfired on her though.
exactly

i always saw this, and stuff like this, as the female transparently hoping she can demonstrate she has more sexual market value than the male, and then panicking and trying to apologize and make appeals to purity and true love when the opposite seems to be true, however superficially

am i crazy?

Honestly what was she thinking to begin with?

Oh wait I already know.

"He's a homeboy and just plays videogames and watches netflix'' aka ''He's a sucker and won't get girls like I'll be fucking boys on the side''.

The moment she thinks she can get more value than him, she deserves it. The moment she finds out he is having more than she does ... it's envy. Double standards much?

I think she got what she wanted. She just didn't expect to be the one who got the worse deal.

i always saw this, and stuff like this, as the female transparently hoping she can demonstrate she has more sexual market value than the male, and then panicking and trying to apologize and make appeals to purity and true love when the opposite seems to be true, however superficially

am i crazy?
not at all
you described it perfectly

Is she really trying to appeal to us as the victim here?

be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it.

I love how she only agreed to have an "open relationship" (although I do not believe such a thing exists. Once you "open" the relationship ends) because she thought HE WOULD BE INCEL WHILE SHE WAS AWAY. JFL JFL JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul:

Reminder not to be happy for Chad

LMAO

What didn't she understand in the concept of "open-relationship" to begin with ? She had it coming. :lul::lul::lul:

JFL she said it herself she didn't expect the bf to fuck other girls while she's expecting herself to fuck other guys in this "open" relationship
stupid hypocritical whore

In some countries, if your wife cheats on you, you can kill her.

Great chads can fuck out of marrige with no consequences now, our chances only get smaller