Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whores are bragging about being pregnant at 15 for all you age copers

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

This is so brutal at 15 I thought everyone was just gaming inside or something meanwhile they’re starting families im bout to cry

This is a good thing. Absolutely better than being a misandist childless 45 year old wine drinking cat lady. Women should be initiated into childbearing at 15 and kept pregnant till they're 45.

This is a good thing. Absolutely better than being a misandist childless 45 year old wine drinking cat lady. Women should be initiated into childbearing at 15 and kept pregnant till they're 45.

"dude! This isn't normal! Women should have kids at 30 after they've gotten to experience life and have a career!:soy:"

At least they gonna recieve the consecuences, in latam this shit happens tons of times

View attachment 1065319
This is so brutal at 15 I thought everyone was just gaming inside or something meanwhile they’re starting families im bout to cry

Having a kid at 15 is based. By the time you're 33, you'd be finished legally with them and could "retire". Still young enough to enjoy life.

"Being 15 and pregnant" It's hilarious those young toliets already want to have children, In reality they had to pay child support, provided them, raised them.

Lol, those shit-tok fag, want to normalize teen pregnant and father is teenager. Don't know what to raise the childern. they may ended up disabled or already diagnosed autist

Sad thing is all the bfs are probably baby trapped at young age

Last edited:
probably all mixed race children they gave birth to

"Innocent children".

Meanwhile I don't reproduce? Wtf is this bullshit I'm running them over. Setting this shit back to zero like it should be in GTA X

"dude! This isn't normal! Women should have kids at 30 after they've gotten to experience life and have a career!:soy:"
“Men peak at their 50s bro when you work hard and your career goes up all the women will want you bro” :soy: :bluepill:

Unrelated but why does that video at the end have a thing in it that looks like a drag queen? Is that even a woman?:feelspuke:

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

At least they got pregnant in their prime years, other than 30+ year old postwall roasties whose eggs almost completely died off

An absolute bitch of a slut, a sub 5 stacy if that makes any sense, I used to go to school with who is like 19 or 20 now has two kids she plasters on instagram while the pics right underneath her sweet babies are her showing her ass and dressed like a prostitute. She even had a pic of her and the father, a chad lite I guess who's out of the picture I believe, moments after she shat one of the poor lads out of that rotting ham thats her pussy. Why are foids so desperate to upload every waking moment on their lifes on social media?
What pisses me of is that she was a chav, an actual bitch, actually stupid and all around not a good person but for some reason, she's allowed to procreate and will probably receive support from the state, other foids and charities but, an average guy like me who shows restraint and respects people dosn't even deserve to hold a girls hand.
I feel sorry for those boys though. They're gonna be fucked up in the head with the childhood they're going through and are probably going to live miserable lifes.

Hoodrat garbage low trash street foids barely count but I get what your saying

View attachment 1065319
She brags now, but in several years when her kid develops severe mental issues she will be crumbling in her head. All because she banged Chad at 15 and he abandoned her/the child, because he is a Chad and can afford not to care. Overwhelmingly studies show that kids who grow up without a father and kids who grow up with parents who were adolescents have more mental problems than their peers.

I hope that I get a 15 year old girl pregnant in EE when I return. I want to be like Caesar. Veni, Vidi, Vici! "I came, I saw, I conquered" and the double meaning of came would exist. So would conquered, especially if I got teen virgin blood all over my shaft. Imagining conquering the heart and body of a teenager girl is one of the only things that keeps me going in life. I seriously need it to become reality.

I hope that I get a 15 year old girl pregnant in EE when I return. I want to be like Caesar. Veni, Vidi, Vici! "I came, I saw, I conquered" and the double meaning of came would exist. So would conquered, especially if I got teen virgin blood all over my shaft. Imagining conquering the heart and body of a teenager girl is one of the only things that keeps me going in life. I seriously need it to become reality.
It won't happen

Only people in America having kids these days are obese, ugly niggers and Mexicans. White women rarely ever have kids.

Last edited:
Cum dumpsters

Last edited:
Behead and throw the fetus in acid

IN gta

agecucks wont touch this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5