Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores and simp normies harass man who took a creepshot

Puritanic retatds. Taking a picture of someone is a tragedy while real issues like people who commit suicide because of school or workplace bullying are ignored.

Puritanic retatds. Taking a picture of someone is a tragedy while real issues like people who commit suicide because of school or workplace bullying are ignored.
Typical normie behaviour. Shit like this is why we've an abundance of whores in this century

the ausschwitzmaxxed shirtless cuck tryna pick a fight over a fucking picture

Dress like a whore, get creepshots taken.

Females and not taking responsibility :feelsokman:

@Grim_Reaper
Always be cautious around grannies. Grannies and simps are always more upset than the sluts themselves JFL.

"Puritanic" Jfl while that foid walks around being fully aware of how slutty her outfit looks like

I don’t see a problem with taking creepshots to me women are just pieces of meat nothing more nothing less

This is why I use hidden camera app, which turns off flash, shows a black screen so phone looks turned off, and takes a photo by pressing the volume increase button. And it saves it to a locked folder.

This is why I use hidden camera app, which turns off flash, shows a black screen so phone looks turned off, and takes a photo by pressing the volume increase button. And it saves it to a locked folder.
:bigbrain::feelsthink:

I already use a hidden camera app, but it's often very obvious that you are trying to take pictures

It’s so fuckijg over for manlets, if this guy heightmogged they wouldn’t be fuckijg with him thrhe way they did

Women with British accents sound so ugly

This is potent ragefuel, why is she dressed like that expecting no one to fap n get horny?? Fuckkkkk!!!

Because it’s weird to take random pictures of people lol maybe I just don’t understand the point
It's a minor issue. No one deserves to be harassed because of some pathetic pics.

I hate these simps so fucking much

Puritanic retatds
And the most ironic bullshit is that they are even amoral assholes with scribbles in their bodies and drug addicts.
Humanity is a walking bag of hypocrisy.
Why is he taking pictures of strangers that’s just weird
Faggot normalscum commit suicide, bet you are butthurt simp
"Puritanic" Jfl while that foid walks around being fully aware of how slutty her outfit looks like
Hypocrisy, humans demand traditional values while practicing liberal ideologies
It’s so fuckijg over for manlets, if this guy heightmogged they wouldn’t be fuckijg with him thrhe way they did
Not only that, bet if he was chad no one would stop him and would ask him for a photo.
Humans are this hypocritical, if you are not a misanthrope by this year there's a loose screw with you
No one deserves to be harassed
Exactly, there are other issues in the world but an incel taking creepshot is a catalyst for the third world war.
Remind me when another normie culling pandemic happens
Tbh it is pretty funny how they complain about him taking a photo of that girls bum
But dont mind posting video (where her bum is shown) on social media, and now its viral so everybody gets to see her bum
Humankind, yet you asshats still love science and the words of men (politics)

Flat bitch. Why are they complaining lol

foids are whore they love when they take pics of them, unless it's an ugly man who does it...

Dress like a whore, you get creeped on. Simple rule. But there's 3 things with this video:

- I like how she is even taller than him, but I'm surprised she even got a normie boyfriend at that point. She dresses like a goddamn slut also, I bet this isn't the only chance she's been creeped on.

- The fact that they say "Family friendly pub" is funny as fuck to me when they were swearing and old man to hell for one simple thing. They violated him a lot in this fucking video. And of course they pick on the weak because ugly = incel = bad

- I don't like how the guy alerted the girl about the creepshot, but then again, he could've put his phone away.