Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whore wife leaves husband of 10 years for 19 year old kid they adopted

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
Which gender had a soul again?

:feelshaha: This is lifefuel, if he doesn't :feelsrope: nobody can, i would :feelsrope: For real if i was him
And I thought my day was going to be shit

Is this real life?

this happened with this russian vlogger.his wife(or she was the vlogger herself don't remember), starting a relationship with their adopted son.this is why you never adopt males.if he is an upper tier normie or a chad you are going got get cucked.
the saddest part here is how she is going to get the custody of the kids,and the high chance of him starting a relationship with the older daughter.a family destroyed over young meat.this is disgusting

Last edited:
This is literal grooming by this women, but of course no one will care cause it's not a dude fucking a 18 year old he knew when she was 16.

Even a year ago I would've been surprised by this, but I'm not. I mean, this is the first I'm hearing of this kind of shit, but I'm not at all shocked, when I saw the title of the thread, I was like "oh, look, it happened again: a new degenerate low for foids. How 'bout that?"

This is literal grooming by this women, but of course no one will care cause it's not a dude fucking a 18 year old he knew when she was 16.
Typical normie blue pill double standards. 'Foids are perfect angels who can do no wrong.' :soy::soy::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

His kids are probably not even his kids as well. :fuk:

:feelshaha: This is lifefuel, if he doesn't :feelsrope: nobody can, i would :feelsrope: For real if i was him
And I thought my day was going to be shit
I'd at least make it a murder-suicide.

Everyone is talking about the foid, but no one is talking about his adoptive son. He betrayed this man too. And for what? For a pussy, he used to call his "mom“.

Everyone is talking about the foid, but no one is talking about his adoptive son. He betrayed this man too. And for what? For a pussy, he used to call his "mom“.
quite stunning what males would do to eachother just for a foid :feelsokman:

and yet some normie faggots on cuckddit still posts cringe templates of chads vs femjaks that implies how cool "the bros" are with eachother and how they don't have a sense of competition between them for the other sex :feelsokman:

Words can't describe what I am feeling right now, holy fucking shit, females truly deserve the chain :feelsseriously:

So common. If you let a man into your house, the woman knows youre weak and that the new guy is her fuckbuddy. Foids are like snakes in the grass
And for what? For a pussy, he used to call his "mom“.
:feelsEhh: incest category, nice, the foid must've been wet, evil excites them

Last edited:
Damn he got a literal mommy gf

Just give her the whole house. Stop being so misogynist.

this happened with this russian vlogger.his wife(or she was the vlogger herself don't remember), starting a relationship with their adopted son.this is why you never adopt males.if he is an upper tier normie or a chad you are going got get cucked.
the saddest part here is how she is going to get the custody of the kids,and the high chance of him starting a relationship with the older daughter.a family destroyed over young meat.this is disgusting
Wait, are you saying that the son will fuck his ex sister after fucking his mom? So the dad will lose both his wife and his daughter? It's mind blowing, he will be medicated for the rest of his life if that happens :lul::lul::lul:
Just give her the whole house. Stop being so misogynist.
At this point just lend the last stuff you have to him and :feelsrope:

Only a cumskin could manage to get cucked by a kid he adopted
Adopting kids is already cucked. The only reason to have kids is to fulfil your evolutionary purpose and pass on your genes to the next generation. Raising some other dude's kids is peak soy.

Anyway, why the fuck did this dude adopt a 19 year old "kid". I didn't watch the video. Did it say how old he was when they adopted him?

Adopts me...

Please...

I. Want. My. Mommy!

Yeah, I can’t. Women really don’t deserve rights. The law needs to take women‘s rights away.

Adopting kids is already cucked. The only reason to have kids is to fulfil your evolutionary purpose and pass on your genes to the next generation. Raising some other dude's kids is peak soy.

Anyway, why the fuck did this dude adopt a 19 year old "kid". I didn't watch the video. Did it say how old he was when they adopted him?
I think 10 he might have been cucking him since 2013:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back