Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore was scared off by my looks

Yeah I've been there, I was in mcdonalds and these teen foids were about to sit at the table opposite me, as was in the middle of annihilating a quarter pounder I looked up, and they all glared at me, with the usual " you just killed my family" glare that most normfags give me, and then went to sit far away somewhere else, kek
brutal being ugly.

Another day of me just minding my own business. Sar down somewhere to take a break and out the corner of my eye I spot a whore giving me the usual looks of disgust. Like I had the audacity to sit in the presence of muh qween "OMG this creep has the nerve to sit within 5 feet of my vicinity :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ". My subhumanity caused her to move to another table. Fucking whore. I should be allowed to legally beat these creatures in self defense

Nuff said

Whore in question
yeah i get that a lot, people seem to be scared of me, especially foids

She was just shit testing you. You should have approached, bro. Hit the gym, bro.