Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whore stood on the side of the road with whore clothes, got mad people started flirting with her

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/b...y/news-story/4c89cf7404ccd1d5f73d8307f7ae3020

JFL

tldr
whore and a cuck did an "Experiment". they stood at a side of a road and checked how many reactions each of them will get. the whole thing was obviously with a strong feminst agenda and they wanted to show how "poor" females are for getting attention.
so ofcourse she got alot more reactions from people lol.
also ofcourse they decided to do that shit with a 6/10+ female with whore clothes LMAO. maybe get a "fuck me" sign next time to get some more attention you will use to go viral.

1ce4b48b3fb4cb670e9cb816cd2c9472

Last edited:
All females today wear whore clothes you can´t even tell them apart from hookers anymore because they all dress the same.

“That was two 50-year-old men, tooting at a 22-year-old. They’re older than my dad and they’re tooting at me,” she said.

This shit is so retarded, they literally honked at you and you're going to act like it's the worst thing in the universe. You're not proving anything Stacy, you're just walking around on the side of the road.

That's not even whore clothes. Ive seen the same if not less from people during track meets.

Should have stoned that filthy bitch.

A car beeping at someone standing in the middle of a street counts as harassment?

They again refuse to acknowledge their female privilege even when their own experiment proved it... :feelshaha:

Need a tl;dr for the tl:dr

All females today wear whore clothes you can´t even tell them apart from hookers anymore because they all dress the same.
Femoids who work in office jobs, especially teaching and child care jobs dress like whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back