Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore shaming: virginity for females analogies you come up on spot

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
I will start

Virgin girl is like a clean glass of water untouched clean very drinkable and refreshing, you can add anything to that glass to fit your tastes make a drink that fits your tastes.

And used goods foids is like the same glass of water that just filled with semen,shit,piss,spit and also 100+ men had their cocks inside that water fermenting for an hour each atleast.

Now tell me who in their right mind would drink water from the second glass, normies having no self respect is beyond me.

Virgin girls arnt even liked much unless you wanna settle

there isnt enough foids to do only the 1st one. even if there was 10x more foids normies wouldnt have virgins.
all it takes is one second of penetration to ruin it
but i agree. foids with high body counts should be shamed and beaten in gtav

Virgin girls arnt even liked much unless you wanna settle
Its more about not being a pathetic cuck.

And also Just be first theory which been proven to work for some sub6s

Its more about not being a pathetic cuck.

And also Just be first theory which been proven to work for some sub6s
Just sayin chads usually dont go for virgins unless they wanna settle

I will start

Virgin girl is like a clean glass of water untouched clean very drinkable and refreshing, you can add anything to that glass to fit your tastes make a drink that fits your tastes.

And used goods foids is like the same glass of water that just filled with semen,shit,piss,spit and also 100+ men had their cocks inside that water fermenting for an hour each atleast.

Now tell me who in their right mind would drink water from the second glass, normies having no self respect is beyond me.
I just want pump dump fucking stupid fucking whores god damn fucking sluts

People put way too much emphasis on pure virginity. There’s a difference between dating someone who’s dated a handful of guys and a full on roastie whore.

Jews manipulated young guys into finding used up whores attractive because muh more experienced and muh virgins are boring

People put way too much emphasis on pure virginity. There’s a difference between dating someone who’s dated a handful of guys and a full on roastie whore.
people seems to forget history where foids were stoned to death for being whores in alomost every fucking country that werent ruled by monkey nigs

Whore shaming is lifefuel mang :feelsohh:

Jews manipulated young guys into finding used up whores attractive because muh more experienced and muh virgins are boring
Yup Jew literally humiliates men without most of them even noticing, their gaslighting skills are beyond me its crazy.

Yup Jew literally humiliates men without most of them even noticing, their gaslighting skills are beyond me its crazy.
There was this dude who I used to work with at fed ex who was dating a single mom in her mid 30s. The poor bastard was so bluepilled that he legitimately told me that he was so lucky to have her :feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile this bitch always thought she was better then everyone else, and she would always pick on me and try to one up me with everything.

Stupid fucking wh0re gets what she deserves. A vile cunt :lasereyes::reeeeee:

There was this dude who I used to work with at fed ex who was dating a single mom in her mid 30s. The poor bastard was so bluepilled that he legitimately told me that he was so lucky to have her :feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile this bitch always thought she was better then everyone else, and she would always pick on me and try to one up me with everything.

Stupid fucking wh0re gets what she deserves. A vile cunt :lasereyes::reeeeee:
The mental gymnastics you have to go through to commit someone like that sheesh like i have been saying normies have zero self-respect