Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore sentenced to just 9 years for murder

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

An Australian whore who murdered her husband solely because she was annoyed he came home late from work, has not been charged with murder but instead manslaughter, and only getting 9 years in prison.

If a man did this, we all know what would happen.

Men are oppressed.

How the hell do feminists complain? They have it so incredibly easy. Women can do no wrong in the eyes of society.

This proves 2D > 3D.

Brutal, male would get life in jail tbhthhbngl

In future they will not even get punishment.

Imagine if she was a male. 30 years minimum
Pussy pass accepted

I'm surprised she got more jail time than someone watching a video of a murder online.

I'm surprised she got more jail time than someone watching a video of a murder online.
Less*

She got 9 years, people in Jew Zealand watching the mosque shooting got 10.

She got 9 years, people in Jew Zealand watching the mosque shooting got 10.

a guy would get life for this. I would make sure foids are gassed if they pulled some shit like this

Manslaughtering? Is this real law or some metaphora?

Manslaughtering? Is this real law or some metaphora?
This is real. Apparently manslaughter isn’t as bad as murder. Even though it was obviously murder, it is classified as manslaughter.

australia and newzealand competing hard with canada for the top cuckery prize

This is real. Apparently manslaughter isn’t as bad as murder. Even though it was obviously murder, it is classified as manslaughter.
Ouch, I make the wrong translation. I thought manslaughtering is the same as slaughtering of cattle. Well, yeah, womens always have privilege in everything, they just too fucking stupid and greedy to admit it and stop all this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back