Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore sad that less people are being sluts at clubs

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

retarded soyboy
★★★
IMG 5771

“the art of clubbing” since when was getting drunk in a dirty club and hookups art? fucking dirty slut i want her decapitated

lol art huh? Since when is snorting coke off another slut’s tits in a filthy bathroom stall while she rides Chad’s cock “Art”? :forcedsmile:

these people shouldn't be allowed to leave the house without male supervision.

Women wrecked clubs by being Chad only there.

They need a man to keep them in check. They should also be forced to call their man “master”, and obey his every command and fulfill all his desires

I tried clubbing. Money just to get since I committed the unforgivable sin of being male, loud ass music that was also kinda boring after 30 seconds, a bunch of women just wanted free drinks from me, I don't even think they were there to meet chad, dancing, JFC what a shit show.

Yes, holes should stay in the kitchen for the most part

I went to a club once. What art is this fried brain food talking about? It's loud, stinky and everything costs an arm and a leg...

By the time you are kicked out in the morning everything smells like shit. It's a good thing that zoomers aren't going clubbing, wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that getting drunk and clubbing is the only art that foids know

Depends on the location, if you are in a big American city there will definitely be a club scene. Americans are broke thanks to Joetard and Blowmala Harris.

Why she mad? Because no beta males to pay her drinks while she fuck chad, tyrone only?

I tried clubbing. Money just to get since I committed the unforgivable sin of being male, loud ass music that was also kinda boring after 30 seconds, a bunch of women just wanted free drinks from me, I don't even think they were there to meet chad, dancing, JFC what a shit show.
went 3 times to clubs never again even i don't think they're there for chad lol what a waste of time and money thanks god i never really clubbed i know people who used to be of the party scene etc they age verrry poorly even i mogg them.