Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whore makes a million on only fans after 6 hours

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
B4185287 09D9 4C4F 8A23 9B18EEF037EF
Whore makes over a million dollars in 6 hours on onlyfans, while you make a million dollars after 30 years of wage slaving, man this patriarchy is great. To put this in context, the American minimum wage worker makes under $50 in six hours of work. :feelsrope:

It's an April fools (hopefully)

Don’t be their audience.

I fucking hate simps more than foids.

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW 'BOUT DAH

They don’t give a shit about us. We’re just a statistic.

Every man who donated needs to be put on a registry and humiliated

Just Exist Mode strikes again

I honestly, even though i am not a violent person. I would ER her if i lived in LA or whatever burger shithole she lives in. Her and Meeks. I just cant stand people who make millions doing nothing. And youll only feel me if you are poor as fuck and work hard labor. So excuse me whoever is monitoring this site but that shit is absolutely unfair.

Maybe I'm coping but I don't believe this shit. I think most of these onlyfans stars are just accounts made for money laundering

Maybe I'm coping but I don't believe this shit. I think most of these onlyfans stars are just accounts made for money laundering
It's definitely an April fools

A Means to get more only Fans simps in her Account.

This society needs to Go to Shit.

I should have a House by now , chilling in complete Peace and teanquility with nothing to worry about

THIS IS NOT AN APRILS FOOLS

17,1 MILLION INSTA SUBS ( 1% OF THOSE ALREADY WOULD BE 170K ON ONLYFANS 0,01% 17K )

Haha its so fucking over holy Shit.

View attachment 429839Whore makes over a million dollars in 6 hours on onlyfans, while you make a million dollars after 30 years of wage slaving, man this patriarchy is great. To put this in context, the American minimum wage worker makes under $50 in six hours of work. :feelsrope:

I honestly, even though i am not a violent person. I would ER her if i lived in LA or whatever burger shithole she lives in. Her and Meeks. I just cant stand people who make millions doing nothing. And youll only feel me if you are poor as fuck and work hard labor. So excuse me whoever is monitoring this site but that shit is absolutely unfair.
There are no words to describe the rage.

It's not even rage anymore. It's like calm pure evil intent.

i checked her OF , posts have over 6k likes on there ALREADY , 47k likes in total so we can expect around 20-50k SIMPS ON HER OF

LOL WTF EVEN its not even a day that passed . and people will get on the train because shes famous

SHES 18 ASWELL AND ALREADY MADE MORE THEN HALF OF THIS FORUM COMBINED

LOL , get me off this Shithole or SMH

It is a joke but it isn’t, ya dig?

@Transcended Trucel Think of how hard you've worked for your money and then look at this pic OP posted

@Transcended Trucel Think of how hard you've worked for your money and then look at this pic OP posted
Meme Economy is reality now.

keep slaving away like a good little goyim, while shitstains like her make more than you make in 10 years.
why cant kim jong un just press that big red button in his office already and nuke every country in the world.

We need Ted more than ever.

Well her OF definitely exists, just depends if she lied about earnings, her subscriptions are like $35 lol
JFL how many simps would that mean? Insane numbers I think.

thats so stupid.

i imagine it takes most people years to make that amount of money, and she accumulated all of it im six fuckin hours.

:feelsclown:

Just exist theory

I want her dead.

DEAD

Well her OF definitely exists, just depends if she lied about earnings, her subscriptions are like $35 lol
She lied dude, it's fake. She plotted this so some news websites will make a sensational story on her and will get her publicity for free. I don't believe a whore with 35$ per subscription can earn a million in 6 hours. That's just absurdly impossible. She is a faking whore, she think people will fall for that. Na Na na not me, I'm way too smart for a hole.

It seems to me to be a publicity stunt to make other foids think that they will become millionaires if they open an account there.

She lied dude, it's fake. She plotted this so some news websites will make a sensational story on her and will get her publicity for free. I don't believe a whore with 35$ per subscription can earn a million in 6 hours. That's just absurdly impossible. She is a faking whore, she think people will fall for that. Na Na na not me, I'm way too smart for a hole.
This tbh

If millions were that easy, there wouldn't be stacys shilling out their bodies to old guys with money.

I trust her because shes too low IQ to fake that screenshot

Just make a million in 1 day theory.

I trust her because shes too low IQ to fake that screenshot
Interesting perspective. I don't doubt she makes bank and it wouldn't shock me that the tide of simp bux really does expand into the 7-9 digit range.

I want to murder her, no one deserves so much for doing literally nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back