Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore in my class told me to pick up her pencil once

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Whores are supposed to bend over

Why isn't she bending over? I had to pick it up because other people were looking but if I was alone I would've beaten her

TBH I saw this with other guys too, whores do it all the time

JoinedFeb 25, 2023Posts12Online3h 24m

I had to, you can't just sit there do nothing
Maybe just scratch your balls and laugh at her. It's a foid. It's not even a conscious being, you don't have to treat them with respect.

If you didn't make the pencil fall in the first place, it's pretty cucked

No, you didn't. Just tell her to pick it up herself or ignore her.
If you didn't make the pencil fall in the first place, it's pretty cucked
You don't understand the pressure, whore was looking at me and smiling at acting kind and stuff so I had to, others would be like, "It's just a pencil!"

How come you don't know how normies act IRL it's pretty crazy the shit they say after this

You don't understand the pressure, whore was looking at me and smiling at acting kind and stuff so I had to, others would be like, "It's just a pencil!"

How come you don't know how normies act IRL it's pretty crazy the shit they say after this
I would just say I have backpain and point at a eager cuck to pick it up for her

That happened to me and it landed right next to me and she was like “uhhh sir?” And i just sat there and didn’t do anything

That happened to me and it landed right next to me and she was like “uhhh sir?” And i just sat there and didn’t do anything
She asked me, "[Name], Can you pick it up please?" I was closest to where it fell

Plus normies pressure you so much; I can't just cope and act like chad or some sigma and back then I thought they would include me socially if I picked it up and didn't want to start beef