Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Whore I know has been using badoo since 14

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I have many brutal stories and this is just one of them. I was around 14 when this happened maybe a bit older, Back in school I was severely outcasted. She wasn't my friend or antyhing, I just overheard her chatting with some fat foid. I was so invisible to people that I think they didn't mind having me there to listen or did not noticed I was only a few metters away doing my own shit, that's how crazy it was.
Anyway she was talking about how she had created a badoo account, I can recall that excatly. I wasn't even blackpilled back then and knew nothing about dating apps, other than the brand tinder but I figured it was yet another jewish app. She didn't go into many details but would meet with older men in her own words, and didn't care about being underage. This hole had a boyfriend at the time btw.
All soys seething about jbmaxxers need to neck themselves, jbs are whores and there's nothing you can do to change it.

It doesn't finish here. Years passed, I forgot about that whore, but to my surprise we became practically neighbors. I always rot so I've barely seen her lately, don't even know if she still lives around here. Of course we wouldn't greet each other given we were never friends and bitch could sense my bad personality.
And clown world tried to make me go er when some months ago I downloaded badoo out of boredoom, set the radius to the shortest distance possible, and yes, I fucking found her profile. it's just too brutalll :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I hope she hasn't deleted her account so I can find her pics just to keep the proof.
Bitch was decent looking but got fat last time I saw her, still fuckable but yeah, whoring will do that to foids

Last edited:
A met a girl on a mobile game way back in 2014, added her on badoo. My phone got reset and i forgot the app name :feelsohgod:

But remember boyos: underaged girls are still kids, and shouldn't be sexualized :feelsokman::feelskek:

But remember boyos: underaged girls are still kids, and shouldn't be sexualized :feelsokman::feelskek:

She’s just an innocent little girl who doesn’t even know that sex exists and she doesn’t even know what a penis is

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember wanting to bang the shit out of this Dominican booty back in 8th grade when I was 14
Fuuuuuck
I was a blue pulled cuck then

I thought personality was the majority of what mattered:feelswhat::fuk::fuk: