Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore gets cancer, Chad husband leaving her for it and she wants to stop treatment so she can die

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
„I love him“, even though he betrayed her and let her alone in the darkest time. This is how much personality matters, if you are good looking. Not a single bit. It’s all „halo“, not „personality“.

Personality is a meme.

Gigalifefuel like this is the reason I get up in the morning. :feelshaha::feelsLSD::dab:

Better dead than dating a non-Chad

Based Chad, he wants a healthy wife, not some dying cancer wife.

the title legitimately made me chortle

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol. When the ship sinks, the rats leave first. :feelsLightsaber:

„I love him“, even though he betrayed her and let her alone in the darkest time. This is how much personality matters, if you are good looking. Not a single bit. It’s all „halo“, not „personality“.
Ahh you talking shit. HE HAS PERSONALITEEHEE!!! He says to her ayo waddup bitch wanna fuck? And you see that's what makes her smile and giggle and gets him laid. He has so good personality and you incel can not understand it! :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: if not larp then the bitch deserves it for choosing a heartless Chad