Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore gets banned from IT

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Our favorite diseased whore Koneko-dono was banned from IT. And if she does have an account here that means her only account is now with .co. This whore went from larping to this :lul: :lul: :lul: How long before this aids whore starts unironically posting here? I think she might already. Another disciple. :feelsthink::feelsgah:

why did she get banned?

she admitted to posting bait threads on here then screenshotting them and posting them on IT

The only reason they banned her is because she openly admitted it tbh

Lmao what a fucking retard but what can you expect from a foid. Where did she say that?
If that's true then she's probably seriously contemplating suicide right now.

My dark prophecies that most laughed at are coming true. I said foids would become blackpilled. How long before chad gets banished to a life unironically posting to co :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lmao what a fucking retard but what can you expect from a foid. Where did she say that?
If that's true then she's probably seriously contemplating suicide right now.
I doubt it tbh, foids have so much privilege that she has no reason to be here. She should go back to sucking stds out of chad's cock like the other roasties her age.

I dunno what it is about foids and wanting to invade every male space they see

No whores in .co pls

Giga lifefuel ngl. It´s over for Koneko-whoro :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
BrazilianCuckma it´s your turn now