Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore finds a foreign chad to impregnate her

Lol that boy will turn into a liberal bluepilled soycuck.

Modern foids love to say they don't like kids and that they'll never have kids but their greatest deep down desire still is to have a kid with a man with good genes, you can see right through their bs
The fact that the birth rate is so low is precisely because children represent a burden in the burden of women. Economically, the working class (majority) cannot afford to have more than 1 child with quality standards, and the death of religion, values and the concept of family as an institution to be perpetuated through a union sustained by metaphysical values.

If all the women wanted to have children from Chad, they would just have to take turns and Chad would be more than happy. But the truth is that the most objective trend is that either people do not want or cannot have children.

And she couldn't do that in her own country? Come on, bitch. I bet she travelled to a place where the Chad/Tyrone percentage was very high.

I traveled to a foreign country to get pregnant by a complete stranger with no strings attached.
I consider it the best decision I ever made.
Women's rights were the biggest mistake of the 20th century.

Why are women like this?

SHE PAYED TO FUCKING HAVE SEX ?
WHAT LUNACY IS THIS ?

3269083 hannibal kannibal

Modern foids love to say they don't like kids and that they'll never have kids but their greatest deep down desire still is to have a kid with a man with good genes, you can see right through their bs
DELUSIONAL.
1. Fuck my dad....but you're doing same thing to the kid.

2. 90 k. Lol still will end up on gubmint

3. Foreign country. Bullshit. It was Sweden, tall Chad.

4.mom moved in. Lol.

5. The kid has no father