Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore Diary

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
99bd48dd1945a87ff962c28a992e254cbee08e588e698de4481be197548ac61e

What can we see from this image? apparently a teenage girl had sex 32 times in less than three months since February 11, 2014, more often once every three days I reckon. I don't have time to count the number of unique names or figure any other statistics at the moment. Hope you all enjoyed.

Nothing special tbh just typical foid in west

JFL @ having a sister
JFL @ having a daughter

There are four instances of more than one encounter on the same day, and with different partners. If you look for it, you will find a day she had sex with three men in that same day.

I counted 15 different men. Recall that this all happened in less than 3 months.

I hope she has AIDS.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl—reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you’re lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically .

At what age was she doing it ?
She’s either a cougar/pedophile or a
Freak/degenerate.
Just look at the age group she had sex with...
I don’t mind age difference too much but between 16 yo and 30yo, it’s a bit edgy here.
I bet normies at IT would also agree here, this isn’t just about inceldom rage, but common sense.

That pedo bitch loves having sex with 15 and 16 year olds.

Fake and gay

(cope)

I won't be surprised if that chad Alex' name appears in other girls' fuck journal

CJ and Brandon must be total losers. They only got an handjob from such a gigaslut.

That pedo bitch loves having sex with 15 and 16 year olds.
Freak/degenerate.
I don’t mind age difference too much but between 16 yo and 30yo, it’s a bit edgy here.
I bet normies at IT would also agree here, this isn’t just about inceldom rage, but common sense.
Says “tfw when you find your 16 year old sisters whore diary”

So I’d say she’s 16 and fucking 30 year old men. Lifefuel for oldcels? Nah, they are probably 30 year old Chad’s jfl.

One of the guys is 15. Lock her up for pedophilia.

Freak/degenerate.

Yeah idk how a 16 yr old is fucking 30 yr olds, unless she's frauding her age on dating apps perhaps.

inb4 some cuck says it's fake

Many teenage whores keep a diary of their sexual encounters. Even if OP's pic is fake, I wouldn't be surprised if some teenagers kept a diary like this.
When I was 12-15 kids were having sex all the time, everyone knew about 5 class Chads getting all the teen pussy. At 15-18 basically everyone except sub6 were having sex.

Says “tfw when you find your 16 year old sisters whore diary”

So I’d say she’s 16 and fucking 30 year old men. Lifefuel for oldcels? Nah, they are probably 30 year old Chad’s jfl.
The worse is that if she regrets it, these 30yo will be in trouble, because she is legally still too young.
Even if she was the one leading them into having sex with her, she’ll be blame-free from any criticism from IT or any normies in fact.
Kind of pissing me off tbh.

The worse is that if she regrets it, these 30yo will be in trouble, because she is legally still too young.
Even if she was the one leading them into having sex with her, she’ll be blame-free from any criticism from IT or any normies in fact.
Kind of pissing me off tbh.
Heh, why do you think she’s keeping a diary? If any of these Chad’s become a politician, rich business men, celebrities, ect. then all she has to do is pull the rape card and she has physical evidence.

JFL if you don’t think foids will scheme years in advance. Foids cheat on their husbands and make their cuck husbands raise Chad’s kids, that’s a 18 year scheme, bare minimum.

Women should get married from the day they hit puberty.

LMAO who is Mr. Clover and why there's no age written? Did he suck off her teacher or what?

This cunt has sex at 16 more than 30 times in a few months and we can't even get a fucking kiss once in our lives, and they wonder why we hate women with such a fucking imbalance in our sexual lives

with such a researching skills she will one day be good teacher

gatekeepers of sex and they are doing this already at 16 and some years before that. i find this really sad.

She should be stoned to death? But nook protect the dumb whore they will.

Reminder : someone will marry her :soy:

This is what happens when you give women social freedom they destroy themselves believing that they are liberated but in reality decreasing their value one session are a time I cant take foids seriously anymore

I can't wait beta uprising..

l remember a few years ago, on french TV, in a entertainement show, a guy showed his book where he wrote all sex partners he had and what he made and when
there were more than 100 names

and women in the public seats were saying "This guy is not normal..."