Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore complains about comments on her tits

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/emotylol/status/1297718936289415168?s=19

Another day another retarded whore complaining about words on the internet.

This whore is mad at simps putting milk emojis in her chat and saying she has big tits.

Twitter stans, gays, simps and females in general took this as an opportunity to further Jewish agenda and post more man hating propaganda and kill all men tweets, non of which will recieve any punishment or deletion because men are disposable and jews are controlling the social market.

Boo hoo. Imagine being born an attractive cumskin woman and then crying you're receiving attention from random men on the internet. Meanwhile there are other woman actually being beaten and raped in third world country's, but you dressing like a whore and objectifying yourself is a first world problem.

By the way heres a picture she posted HERFSELF.

20200824 160644

20200824 160811

HMM I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEXUALIZE AMD DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF.

FACING CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS?

UNHEARD OF

Last edited:
Nuke this clown world we are living in.

Tell ya what bitch, I'll trade you being completly ignored at best and treated as an asexual marionette at worst in exchange for being "sexualized"?

Oh what's that... wouldn't take that deal in a million years? Wonder why.

Wish she'd die.

Worthless attention seeking whore. Don't want subhumans to sexualize you? Don't expose your tits bitch.

What a fucking retard. She is literally showing her tits then complains when people sexual is it

milk truck just arrived

If she was flat as a board I would still date her but she would surely still reject me.

I cant wait to die. You guys can deal with this shit because I know im not.

I wanna grope her milkers so bad ohhh ahhh

She should pop them out to prove that we are dirty misogynists and that she’s not meant to be sexualized. That’d really show us

Last edited:
She's a Russian Jew.

Auto pilot, first class

Tits paid off

see now i feel like shit. i want to slap her jew face and her titties

This hot bitch is 33 and umarried, she’d rather gather chad cum stupid foid

imagine complaining because you receive thousands of compliments from total strangers
lol

women have it so good they complain when nice words are spoken to them. they literally have to make hardships up. god dam the stupid whore

Her eggs are rotten

Will squeeze out an incel at 39

Once a neighbor complimented my new sneakers i was happy for two days.
A girl in 7th grade said I had a cute smile. Still think about it from time to time :cryfeels: Of course, this was b4 puberty fucked me over

this is so sad. she (the at&t girl) is talking about how she’s uncomfortable with being sexualized and people r making sexual comments about her chest. what the fuck.

So she wears a top with a cut that is an essential look for a twitch booby streamer then complains when guys make a point of mentioning her tits?

Imagine having an asset then complaining, oh man my dick is too big & I'm getting positive attention for it, wahhhhhh.
I want to give her a reason to have an abortion :feelsYall:
FALCON PAWNCH!
I cant wait to die. You guys can deal with this shit because I know im not.
Getting harder to hang in there day by day? I feel that.

Once a neighbor complimented my new sneakers i was happy for two days.
How much did they cost? and what are they? i only wear 3000 DA shoes :feelshaha:

Is that what that simp ass nigga in the pic said about the situation?
Notice how its an ugly as fuck guy defending a womans honor. Do you see chad doing this shit daily? Nope

Notice how its an ugly as fuck guy defending a womans honor. Do you see chad doing this shit daily? Nope
Nope. When will these niggas learn that “supporting wahmens rights” won’t get foids to spread their legs

"Don't you dare commenting about the thing I'm showing you and everyone else in these pics."
Hey see this blueberry pie im holding in front of your face? Smells good doesn't it?

5d1a9da2-8127-4d1e-99f8-022e1474d4c1.jpg

Well you're not allowed to taste it or say how good it smells or looks or you're a misogynist.

She's a Russian Jew.

Auto pilot, first class

Tits paid off
Nah shes Uzbek
Seems rlly retarded Ppl are gonna be stupid on the internet...someone saying u have big titts is so tame...

Last edited:
Disgusting whore. Of course she would cry, not being able to see if those are only sub8 men and not chads. The existing of an average man that can find her attractive and dare not keep his mouth shut and face downwards so as not to harrass her is in itself a crime worth more than just her tears.

View: https://twitter.com/emotylol/status/1297718936289415168?s=19

Another day another retarded whore complaining about words on the internet.

This whore is mad at simps putting milk emojis in her chat and saying she has big tits.

Twitter stans, gays, simps and females in general took this as an opportunity to further Jewish agenda and post more man hating propaganda and kill all men tweets, non of which will recieve any punishment or deletion because men are disposable and jews are controlling the social market.

Boo hoo. Imagine being born an attractive cumskin woman and then crying you're receiving attention from random men on the internet. Meanwhile there are other woman actually being beaten and raped in third world country's, but you dressing like a whore and objectifying yourself is a first world problem.

By the way heres a picture she posted HERFSELF.

View attachment 325877

View attachment 325878
HMM I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEXUALIZE AMD DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF.

FACING CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS?

UNHEARD OF

Just hole things

Just foids having zero self-awareness as usual.

Maybe this cumdumpster should stop showing her tits so people wouldn't be talking about them

Why wear clothes that show 3/4th of your tits if you don't want comments on your tits? Do you want men to just not be sexual anymomre?

To be fair, no man IRL would go to woman upright and say "milkie, milkie". Even Chad would have problems to get away with that. It was on her live stream, which equates this.

To be fair, no man IRL would go to woman upright and say "milkie, milkie". Even Chad would have problems to get away with that. It was on her live stream, which equates this.
You're focusing on the wrong thing lmfao.

Its kind of ironic that youre complaining about jews in this thread. When the jews are pushing niggers into every western country its fine though

Ohhh booohooo. You're getting SEXUALIZED sweety? Well guess what. We're all being judged on our fucking appearance. You're fed up with cucks and simps lusting over your milkers?

Try being bullied, beaten and not treated as a human being because of your looks! Try growing up with crippling loneliness so harsh and so depressing you wanna kill yourself at the tender age of fucking 13.

What a fucking retard. She is literally showing her tits then complains when people sexual is it

She knows exactly what she's doing. And she loves the attention this little stunt generates.

a mans dream is a womans nightmare

imagine being a man who constantly gets compliments from women, imagine randomly having women ask if you wanna fuck, imagine just having random women send you pussy pics

and women complain about this. fucking crazy, they wouldt survive 1 year as an incel getting 0 attention

She knows exactly what she's doing. And she loves the attention this little stunt generates.
Oh my God I'm such a victim. Society tells me I am and gives me the attention I so desperately crave.

FUCK FOIDS

Women Want the best of every world but they also want to complain about it all

Women Want the best of every world but they also want to complain about it all
This explains why they never live a fulfilling life.

No goals, no hobbies. Just cumrags for genetically superior men and attention seekers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back