Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whore accepts that all a man needs is sex to fix himself

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Screenshot 10

When someone asked in the comments "How?" another hole replied "By fucking him, duh."
Even holes know that all you need to do is fuck a man to make him happy. Just give him validation, love, affection and sex.

Obviously she is saying this because Joaquin Phoenix doesn't look like a subhuman. Other wise her tweet would've been - "I can fix the Joker.. by sending him to the gas chamber"

But that's not the point. The point is that holes know that all a man needs is non-transactional sex to feel good about himself, not some bullshit therapy. And yet bluepilled copers are like - "Sex won't fix your problems inkwell." :soy: :soy:

IT won’t touch this

Blackpill in its purest state, and it is that this is logical, deprives an animal of its basic needs and will lose its head.

Yet she wouldn't "fix" an incel :feelsclown:

Stay off sites like twitter

Obviously she is saying this because Joaquin Phoenix doesn't look like a subhuman. Other wise her tweet would've been - "I can fix the Joker.. by sending him to the gas chamber"
And also the fact in the movie he is an actual psycho murderer. All incels who go on a rampage get girls attention.

And also the fact in the movie he is an actual psycho murderer. All incels who go on a rampage get girls attention.
Just darktriadmax theory

View attachment 308897

When someone asked in the comments "How?" another hole replied "By fucking him, duh."
Even holes know that all you need to do is fuck a man to make him happy. Just give him validation, love, affection and sex.

But that's not the point. The point is that holes know that all a man needs is non-transactional sex to feel good about himself, not some bullshit therapy. And yet bluepilled copers are like - "Sex won't fix your problems inkwell." :soy: :soy:
sex is the only thing a whore can think about. You're an animal if you think that's all there is to life.

sex is the only thing a whore can think about. You're an animal if you think that's all there is to life.
Sex is not all that there is to life... but its a big fucking portion of it.

Sex is not all that there is to life... but its a big fucking portion of it.
how big? to me it's at least 5-10% and this is factoring in my lustful tendencies.

how big? to me it's at least 5-10% and this is factoring in my lustful tendencies.
Major cope.

Sex is a BIG part of life, it is the purpose of every living being to reproduce. Even if you cope by telling yourself that sex does not matter, it will not change the fact that being incel will fuck you up mentally.

Major cope.

Sex is a BIG part of life, it is the purpose of every living being to reproduce. Even if you cope by telling yourself that sex does not matter, it will not change the fact that being incel will fuck you up mentally.
huh, I've already gone through all the weird stuff to even care about muh mental health, as well as gone through all the loneliness to even care.

Also just because sex is important for reproduction doesn't mean it makes it justifiable to constantly do it for pleasure purposes, which will only lead to a addicts hole. Having sex constantly is just as same as jacking off constantly, plus there is no benefit from it when it's not for the purpose of breeding. Romantic sex, though never experienced, is probably fine considering it involves two people that sincerely love each other, which is its own meaning but casual sex because of an animalistic urge isn't something to be considered important unless you'd like to degrade yourself to the level of a bonobo, since there is no meaning behind it apart from muh dick horny.

Idk where this standpoint of you're going to be mentally ill for not having sex came from but it sure as hell doesn't sound logical for a human, that is revered as the species for intellect, awareness and creativity to suddenly be concerned about having sex as a major part of their lives.

:feels: i wish a girl would fix me :feels::feels::feels:

huh, I've already gone through all the weird stuff to even care about muh mental health, as well as gone through all the loneliness to even care.

Also just because sex is important for reproduction doesn't mean it makes it justifiable to constantly do it for pleasure purposes, which will only lead to a addicts hole. Having sex constantly is just as same as jacking off constantly, plus there is no benefit from it when it's not for the purpose of breeding. Romantic sex, though never experienced, is probably fine considering it involves two people that sincerely love each other, which is its own meaning but casual sex because of an animalistic urge isn't something to be considered important unless you'd like to degrade yourself to the level of a bonobo, since there is no meaning behind it apart from muh dick horny.

Idk where this standpoint of you're going to be mentally ill for not having sex came from but it sure as hell doesn't sound logical for a human, that is revered as the species for intellect, awareness and creativity to suddenly be concerned about having sex as a major part of their lives.
Don't care about your mental health? Cool. Inject heroin then, smoke crack, take antidepressants... whatever.

Don't care about your mental health? Cool. Inject heroin then, smoke crack, take antidepressants... whatever.
I don't take those stupid drugs to feel "normal". My mental health is also fine btw, maybe have some blues here and there but I don't let it consume me as a whole, considering the sort of sadness bs comes to everyone as a shit test to see whether you'd fall for it or not. It's quite simply an emotion nothing more nothing less, only you decide whether you want to constantly be in that state or not. It's fine if you feel sad for a couple of minutes but it's not fine if you keep being sad for the next three months. It's a tool made to have you regret and sure most if not all guys here regret everything going on but it shouldn't get in the way for others things in your life, and sure this sounds blue pilled but in my honest opinion, I'd rather die doing the other desires/goals I wanted to do and the interests that I relish myself in than worry about getting pussy or family even if I might want those things but can't get since it requires the other party even considering my character in the first place, and if forced by those cretins to do something I don't want to do then I'm going for the last resort being the Martyr's way.

I don't take those stupid drugs to feel "normal". My mental health is also fine btw, maybe have some blues here and there but I don't let it consume me as a whole, considering the sort of sadness bs comes to everyone as a shit test to see whether you'd fall for it or not. It's quite simply an emotion nothing more nothing less, only you decide whether you want to constantly be in that state or not. It's fine if you feel sad for a couple of minutes but it's not fine if you keep being sad for the next three months. It's a tool made to have you regret and sure most if not all guys here regret everything going on but it shouldn't get in the way for others things in your life, and sure this sounds blue pilled but in my honest opinion, I'd rather die doing the other desires/goals I wanted to do and the interests that I relish myself in than worry about getting pussy or family even if I might want those things but can't get since it requires the other party even considering my character in the first place, and if forced by those cretins to do something I don't want to do then I'm going for the last resort being the Martyr's way.
Just stop being sad bro