Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whom would you eliminate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date

Which would you choose ?

• Eliminating every man above 6/10 in looks

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Eliminating every famoid on earth

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
If the top men became what we considered 6/10 today, then i'd not be less than an 8.

Just lol if you think attractiveness is that subjective, if it was this website wouldn't exist

Eliminate the famoids so the human race dies out PERMANENTLY.

All GL men. If you pick femoids you are gay, asexual or MGTOW.

Killing every femoid has some homosexual implications.

Anyone who passes as a Young/Normie/ chad slayer tyrone and any stacy of any color no old people or kids

But i would probably fuck the dead one i killed

Moralfags, for lack of a better word.

all men above 6/10 so lookism users and fakecels die hehe

Lmaoooooo how about eliminating incels. This life is hell. I wont even vote its too fucked up

Lmaoooooo how about eliminating incels. This life is hell. I wont even vote its too fucked up
It's fucker up to eliminate females and Chads, but not eliminating incels?

why are you such a cuckold.
Are you people fucking dumb or what? Do you morons really not understand that there's actual consequences involved if one of these things were done?

Moralfags, for lack of a better word.
Your life would be 100x worse if you lived in a world without morals, dumbass.

Bro, you've exposed all the retards on this forum. With no 6+/10 men around, everyone's standards is immediately lowered and inceldom would not be an issue.

Your life would be 100x worse if you lived in a world without morals, dumbass.
I don't see your point. My life doesn't matter. Another insect squashed, nothing significant would be lost.

Last edited:
I agree that the human brain is the most fascinating organ that exists (I could learn a lot about if I decide to study biology)

I would wish for a better human race to be honest. A world where Incels don't suffer and the planet isn't getting exploited. But that will only remain a dream :(
Mankind needs its primal urges removed completely so we can be rational, logical and fair creatures. Amygdala lobotomies should be mandatory.

I don't see your point. My life doesn't matter. Another insect squashed, nothing significant would be lost.
Oh yeah, i forgot you dont give a shit about anything.

ever other male on the planet, I would then be a god among females, sure humanity would be screwed but w/e I would have fun before I died