Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whom would you eliminate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date

Which would you choose ?

• Eliminating every man above 6/10 in looks

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Eliminating every famoid on earth

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
Eliminating every femoid on earth for this hypothetical scenario.

Bye bye human race

Eliminating every man 6/10 above in looks would only make you look better relatively but your face would still be objectively ugly so pointless. Would also probably ensure human races dies out due to inferior genetics unless hypergamy brought us back to where we were in the first place.

Eliminating every femoid on earth = Human race dies out as you get raped by Chad, and Tyrone

Eliminating every man 6/10 above in looks would only make you look better relatively but your face would still be objectively ugly so pointless. Would also probably ensure human races dies out due to inferior genetics unless hypergamy brought us back to where we were in the first place.

Eliminating every femoid on earth = Human race dies out as you get raped by Chad, and Tyrone
Inferior genes don't die out. That's bullshit.

eliminate every man above 6/10 in looks so i can become the new chad

The first option

How is this even a question? If all women are gone Chad still rules and you're still horny. If 6+s are gone then you have a chance at living

If i eliminated every man above 6/10 looks there would be still incels, maybe the situation would be worst given that females will strictly go for males between 5/10 4/10 looks, which will reduce the genetic quality of human kind.

Eliminating females would be end of the human kind, so i will eliminate no one.

If i eliminated every man above 6/10 looks there would be still incels, maybe the situation would be worst given that females will strictly go for males between 5/10 4/10 looks, which will reduce the genetic quality of human kind.

Eliminating females would be end of the human kind, so i will eliminate no one.
We have to pick something :D

But humanity would be gone after a century and I want to give the planet a break to repair itself lol

"In the long term, we're all dead" -John Meynard Keynes

We have to pick something :D

I pick not picking something, Facade ; P!

Images 75

People with inferior genes will eventually die - that's why inbred people are fucked.
I didn't die along with 60% of men and 70% of women. We're not living with Tarzan ffs.

why the fuck would u vote femoids lmao? u gays? faggots

You should rerun this with the option to kill all numales and female enablers. If they didn't exist, only Stacy and Becky would be able to get Chad and the rest of females would mostly get looksmatches.

I would eliminate every man above 6/10 in looks, assuming that we're literally eliminating 40% of the earth's male population.
Then that would be 2,232,600,000 men on earth to 3,691,232,000 women. With odds like that, surely Stacy would be a little bit more interested in me, right? ESPECIALLY since we just eliminated the best looking men?

I didn't die along with 60% of men and 70% of women. We're not living with Tarzan ffs.

Because of hypergamy and the fact there are better men than you. If you eliminated top-tier men then the gene pool would get inevitably worse.

I would eliminate every man above 6/10 in looks, assuming that we're literally eliminating 40% of the earth's male population.
Then that would be 2,232,600,000 men on earth to 3,691,232,000 women. With odds like that, surely Stacy would be a little bit more interested in me, right? ESPECIALLY since we just eliminated the best looking men?
Yeah our odds about succeeding with women would be increased greatly.

Because of hypergamy and the fact there are better men than you. If you eliminated top-tier men then the gene pool would get inevitably worse.
Couldn't give less fucks about this shit. As long as i find love and sex, i'd not care about anything else.

That's not an option boyo. c:

I want to give Earth-chan a well deserved break ._.

Well, no one can force me to vote the poll...

I share your sentimentality but human kind is too fascinating to exterminate to be honest. Also i still want to study a brain and follow the progression of human kind. So, sorry Earth-Chan = /.

Problem with the 1st one is if all the men suck, women would just follow the japan model and just work. you would pretty much have to rape them to keep the human race going.

I am inclined to believe that we would still remain incels.

Guys, why didn't anyone mention that 70% of famoids would off themselves after the chads and good looking men are gone ?

Well, no one can force me to vote the poll...

I share your sentimentality but human kind is too fascinating to exterminate to be honest. Also i still want to study a brain and follow the progression of human kind. So, sorry Earth-Chan = /.
I agree that the human brain is the most fascinating organ that exists (I could learn a lot about if I decide to study biology)

I would wish for a better human race to be honest. A world where Incels don't suffer and the planet isn't getting exploited. But that will only remain a dream :(

I agree that the human brain is the most fascinating organ that exists (I could learn a lot about if I decide to study biology)

I would wish for a better human race to be honest. A world where Incels don't suffer and the planet isn't getting exploited. But that will only remain a dream :(

Why dont you study? You really have the potential, you are one of the few individuals that i admire!

That would ideal indeed however human kind is destined to suffer. Everything we do is based on memes and genetics, the memes that are widespread are generally morally negative which just prolongs our suffering...

Why dont you study? You really have the potential, you are one of the few individuals that i admire!

That would ideal indeed however human kind is destined to suffer. Everything we do is based on memes and genetics, the memes that are widespread are generally morally negative which just prolongs our suffering...
I'll graduate in 2019 c:

Yes I agree with the last part

Lol who gives a fuck about gene pool

Normies don't deserve to die, famoids do.

ArabInbreeding1.jpg

enjoy your inbred arab children and the human race dying out because inferior genetics means we die from any threat or disease
That's like 1 in 10 million case. That's a retarded argument dude.

It's like you're the official speaker of nature.

Problem with the 1st one is if all the men suck, women would just follow the japan model and just work. you would pretty much have to rape them to keep the human race going.
This.
Women won't be magically attracted to us just because all the 6+ men are gone. They will still be as disgusted by us as they ever were.

That's like 1 in 10 million case. That's a retarded argument dude.

It's like you're the official speaker of nature.

Yes the fact that reducing the gene pool causes inbreeding and inbred people are envitably inferior is a "1 in 10 million case" LMFAO. Are you stupid? it's literally the opposite, you make the scenario more and more likely the smaller you make the gene pool. Everyone will either just get uglier and everything will stay the same or girls will just get more hypergamous and everything will stay the same.

both options are trash. just Kamui to another dimension tbh.

Yes the fact that reducing the gene pool causes inbreeding and inbred people are envitably inferior is a "1 in 10 million case" LMFAO. Are you stupid? it's literally the opposite, you make the scenario more and more likely the smaller you make the gene pool. Everyone will either just get uglier and everything will stay the same or girls will just get more hypergamous and everything will stay the same.

both options are trash. just Kamui to another dimension tbh.
I told you i don't really care about the human race. If the +6/10 men are gone, i'd have a great chance in escaping inceldom and finding happiness. That's all what i care about.

ArabInbreeding1.jpg

enjoy your inbred arab children and the human race dying out because inferior genetics means we die from any threat or disease
Lol you retard thats a special case in thousands, go do a vasectomy then and let your future wife or GF get fucked by Chad if you care about superior genes fucking cuck

I told you i don't really care about the human race. If the +6/10 men are gone, i'd have a great chance in escaping inceldom and finding happiness. That's all what i care about.

No. You will just be cucked even more:

Lol you retard thats a special case in thousands, go do a vasectomy then and let your future wife or GF get fucked by Chad if you care about superior genes fucking cuck

Nah epigenetics crew.

Man stfu retard, aren't you the little bitch who cried about female avatars

When your argument fails so you resort to ad hominems. Two can play at that game, go back to CuckTears.

When your argument fails so you resort to ad hominems. Two can play at that game, go back to CuckTears.
Bitch please I roasted you. Go get your vasectomy now.